DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2021 - WEEK 18

Dolfan in NYC

3 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Yeah - I am trying to decide how long I stick with Washington/NYG

I am in the especially weird position where I would much prefer the Giants to lose

Could be a good day to take down the Christmas lights tbh

Just now, hammerva said:

I hope for a wide shot because I am trying to see if Washington vs Giants has more fans than a New York XFL game ?

TJ Watt may have tied Strahan sack record in the most un-Strahan breaking the record way possible

would that be actually earning it instead of having Favre gift it to him? ?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Giants go for it on 4th an 1 and manage to lose like 5 yards because they tried some weird ass end around

The Bears trumped this at some point where Andy Dalton lost 14 yards on 4th down

5 minutes ago, hammerva said:

No the funniest thing in the world is when Steelers fans spend the entire off season trying to tell us that Aaron Rodgers or Russell Wilson will play next year for us.  ?

Nah, the best QB in the City of Pittsburgh this year will be the Steelers QB next season. 

• Like 1

Just now, dogwelder said:

I'm just waiting for the Giants to score a TD in the second half to win the game 7-6.

I can't begin to describe how angry I would be if this happens

A lot folks are also reminding the internet of how Joe Judge went on the rant last year angry at the Eagles

“To disrespect the game by going out there and not competing for 60 minutes and doing everything you can to help those players win, we will never do that as long as I’m the head coach of the Giants."