DVDVR Message Board

2022 STUFF ABOUT SPORTS MEDIA THREAD

Gonzo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Probably too small of potatoes to reach national news, but Jerry Sullivan has been a Bills reporter/writer for a long time with various newspapers in Buffalo. He is no longer after this podcast appearance, several newspapers he freelanced for have announced he will no longer be used:

It just goes to show, I have no idea what professionals are thinking when they say things. Was this the *worst* thing ever said? No. But its still not appropriate for a member of the media, people are dumb. Its not the 80s anymore, people are being held accountable for the dumb shit they say.

On 12/13/2022 at 7:57 PM, Kevin Wilson said:

Probably too small of potatoes to reach national news, but Jerry Sullivan has been a Bills reporter/writer for a long time with various newspapers in Buffalo. He is no longer after this podcast appearance, several newspapers he freelanced for have announced he will no longer be used:

It just goes to show, I have no idea what professionals are thinking when they say things. Was this the *worst* thing ever said? No. But its still not appropriate for a member of the media, people are dumb. Its not the 80s anymore, people are being held accountable for the dumb shit they say.

I want everyone to look at how these dudes are dressed,  and then I want us to all examine the fact that they are accusing someone else of being cheerleaders. The Bills locker room doesn't have that much Bills gear.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2022 at 7:57 PM, Kevin Wilson said:

I "enjoyed" how his defense was "that no one has done more for women in the media than him and it's "sad" that people can't take a joke anymore"

• 2 weeks later...
  • RIPPA locked and unpinned this topic