DVDVR Message Board

2022 TV Discussion Thread

RIPPA

Sam Levinson really hates his audience. 

Spoiler

Everyone had been waiting for Maddie to kick Cassie’s ass, Levinson gives them a brief tease of it, then goes to a flashback of Elliot singing for what seemed like 15 minutes. And he killed off Ash Tray.

Edited by Mister TV

On 2/25/2022 at 9:28 PM, Curt McGirt said:

Sam Waterston is 82 (yes, 82. So apparently Muga is gonna start again with Fujiwara as joint headliner) and was just on Colbert. He lightened my heart a lot tonight.

EDIT: Sophia Bush laid the most existential, perfect question on Stephen. He had barely an answer. 

That was the first time I'd ever seen Waterston in an interview. He seems like a good natured dude.

23 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

I was watching live and had to wake up my wife from her nap to tell her about it.  Just so upsetting.

I was watching too.  I had an awful headache and thought I was hallucinating.

I had to stop watching Wheel with my wife, because she get's actively hostile when anyone buys a vowel.  Seriously, she yells at the TV anytime she hears the "I'd like to buy..."

• Like 2

Honestly, there's something about Pat that has always just bothered me, and I generally can't stand to watch Wheel of Fortune.

But, that clip is just... All-time something

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

Honestly, there's something about Pat that has always just bothered me, and I generally can't stand to watch Wheel of Fortune.

But, that clip is just... All-time something

Bring back Rolf Benirschke.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Mister TV said:

I don't think she ever heard that saying before, but she should have known better on her first guess since there were two H's up on the board.

That was the infuriating thing - she had multiple opportunities to buy more letters and the only one she bought was the P

41 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Every time I glance at it Pat seems to be hiding more and more hostility just beneath the surface. Surely he has to be dead inside by this point. 

I think he’s just on autopilot, dude makes over $15 million a year and only works every other Thursday.