Marvel TV (2022)

Here's what's coming for Marvel TV shows: 

Ms. Marvel – Summer 2022
Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special – December 2022
She-Hulk – 2022
What If...? season 2 – 2022
Moon Knight – 2022

Ms Marvel getting delayed so long threw off the whole schedule

That being said - apparently folks believe Moon Knight will be coming out before Dr Strange 2 so theoretically that might be starting in like mid-March

• Like 1

Based on D+'s MCU preview for 2022, they made it seem like we'd be getting Moon Knight sooner rather than later. If I remember correctly, it was the first D+ series they showed a preview for.

• Like 1

I don’t know if you can take that with too much of a grain of salt. The preview I just watched started with Ms. Marvel, and when they went through the titles at the end, “new episodes” of Boba Fett was towards the middle and it ended with Eternals, which comes out Wednesday.

I've heard more about the progress of Ms. Marvel & She-Hulk than I have ANYTHING related to Moon Knight, which is weird. For example: Ms. Marvel is doing re-shoots starting this week, and they've supposedly already had screenings of some episodes of She-Hulk.

The only thing I've heard about Moon Knight was the possibility of George Clooney directing an episode or two.

---

EDIT: Werewolf By Night will only be filming for a few weeks (since it's a Halloween special) from the end of February to the middle of March. And Laura Donnelly has been cast (maybe as Vampire by Night), along with Gael Garcia Bernal (reported in November last year).

So if it all holds up, this year we'll likely get She-Hulk, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel, Werewolf by Night and the Guardians Holiday Special. I doubt Secret Invasion is in the cards for 2022.

Edited by Casey

On 1/1/2022 at 4:00 PM, RIPPA said:

That being said - apparently folks believe Moon Knight will be coming out before Dr Strange 2 so theoretically that might be starting in like mid-March

Another for the Rippa was right file (probably)

Reports are that Moon Knight will be starting on March 30

• Like 2

On 1/1/2022 at 9:00 PM, RIPPA said:

19 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Another for the Rippa was right file (probably)

Reports are that Moon Knight will be starting on March 30

Braggart ?.

• Thanks 1

On 1/14/2022 at 4:33 PM, Tarheel Moneghetti said:

I'm hoping Disney is saving their good ideas for 2023.  This year's slate seems like it's going to have to overachieve to keep me watching.

I’ve felt like that throughout the duration of the MCU.  

Iron Man? Really?  Then it turns out great.

Guardians?  Who?  Whoops it’s awesome.

Plus being a mostly Spider-Man/Avengers guy in my comics days meant at that point there wasn’t much hope in getting BOTH of those things in the same place.  

But the MCU has routinely exceeded my expectations time and again.  I even have an appreciation for the occasional retrofitting like going comedy with Thor.  It’s fair to say I’m along for the ride.  

If they decide to go full on “Hot Aunt May” and they cast Marissa Tomei… who am I to complain?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, JonnyLaw said:

According to the title of a YouTube video I noticed while looking for the trailers, there are Easter eggs referencing the Black Knight and Blade in the trailer, but I didn’t notice any off the bat. 

There were none.

Was not a big fan of the Fist of Khonshu stuff, but we'll see where this goes.

I'm guessing that Ethan Hawke is supposed to be Patient 86 / The Sun King.

Edited by J.T.