DVDVR Message Board

IMPACT WRESTLING - 2022

21 minutes ago, Peck said:

Did anyone ever get their Impact Gift Cards for doing that survey?  lol

Yep, got mine a little over a week later. Used it to buy a Deonna Purrazzo shirt which just delivered to me yesterday

28 minutes ago, DreamBroken said:

Yep, got mine a little over a week later. Used it to buy a Deonna Purrazzo shirt which just delivered to me yesterday

Damn, I think I got swerved. Is Russo still working with Impact in any capacity????  lol

39 minutes ago, Peck said:

Damn, I think I got swerved. Is Russo still working with Impact in any capacity????  lol

You did the survey but didn't get the card? Hmm.  

Yeah as mentioned above check the spam folder just in case, it comes from "[email protected]". Otherwise maybe you could reach out to them at [email protected] 

Survey was July 7, I got my card on July 18.

Edited by DreamBroken

57 minutes ago, DreamBroken said:

You did the survey but didn't get the card? Hmm.  

Yeah as mentioned above check the spam folder just in case, it comes from "[email protected]". Otherwise maybe you could reach out to them at [email protected] 

Survey was July 7, I got my card on July 18.

Nope, couldn't find it in my Spam folder. Did find out I can get MASSIVE MANHOOD~! though.

• Haha 1

On 8/31/2022 at 2:30 PM, John from Cincinnati said:

She worked an indy show roughly 2 weeks ago. Wardlow was at the same show.   She had a lot of heat because she wasn't formally trained prior to her WWE Raw match which was actually her first ever match.  She can't catch a break, she was being packaged for a decent gimmick in Chikara right before they folded.