DVDVR Message Board

IMPACT WRESTLING - 2022

47 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Quick question for the regular watchers: Impact now has a streaming channel on YouTube TV along with the Fight Network - does anyone know the airing/delay schedule for new episodes? I've DVRed a bunch of it but every time I turn it on it's a James Storm match from 10 years ago

As far as I know, the YouTube TV streaming channel just streams random old stuff (the same channel is on PlutoTV/Roku).

Impact's actual Youtube account/channel has a separate subscription service called "Impact Insiders" for 99 cents a month which live streams the new episodes on Thursday (I believe on a 30 minute delay from AXS airing)

Their main service, Impact Plus, also puts up the new episodes the next day.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Ah, I was hoping it was like a situation where they aired em on a week delay or something

Fight Network in USA airs them on about a 6 month delay in order, along with tons of random old stuff.

• Thanks 1

Cody Deaner announced he has re-signed with the company

And Moose told PWI that he is working with a torn labrum. He noted that he is eventually gonna need to take time off to have surgery

• Sad 1

It's looking like I'm going to be able to go to both shows this weekend in Louisville.  Saturday is Sacrifice, and it looks like a good card!  

Does anyone know how many weeks of tv they tape at a time?  I think the Sunday show is a tv taping, and I'd just like an idea of how long it may be.

6 minutes ago, Log said:

It's looking like I'm going to be able to go to both shows this weekend in Louisville.  Saturday is Sacrifice, and it looks like a good card!  

Does anyone know how many weeks of tv they tape at a time?  I think the Sunday show is a tv taping, and I'd just like an idea of how long it may be.

It appears they will be taping two weeks as they are doing TV tapings in Philly on March 18 and March 19

• Thanks 1

IMPACT! will put some esoteric stuff on their YouTube channel- like this:  Matt Cardona vs Danny Maff from 2/5/2022.  FOR THE BELT!

--------------------------------------

IMPACT! should just do a YouTube like Dark.  Here's Doc Gallows versus Bear Bronson from Create A Pro.

--------------------------------------

It's Gisele Shaw against Alisha from an Impact taping. WEIRD!

• Like 1

PWI says that D-Lo Brown will not be returning to the announce team but he will continue doing his behind the scenes jobs.

They will stick with the 2 man team of the FKA Tom Phillips and Aiden English as they reportedly have been "blown away" by they duo

• Like 1

On 3/3/2022 at 12:53 PM, RIPPA said:

PWI says that D-Lo Brown will not be returning to the announce team but he will continue doing his behind the scenes jobs.

They will stick with the 2 man team of the FKA Tom Phillips and Aiden English as they reportedly have been "blown away" by they duo

This is great news.  I was pulling for D'Lo, but he never really got passed overselling everything he'd discuss.  Tom Hannifan and Rehwoldt, never knew them under those previous guises, are my favorite team in wrestling right now.  Impact absolutely should be blown away by how good their commentary is right now.    

• Like 3

I wanna say they need to find something for the injured Chelsea Green to do while sidelined.  She's too spectacular of a star not to be on camera weekly.  But then I'm not so fond of Impact's talk segments, so not sure how that'd could work.  

• Like 1