DVDVR Message Board

2022 Pro-Wrestling Merchandise Thread

Kang

On 11/26/2022 at 9:31 AM, The Natural said:

mens-black-seth-freakin-rollins-whoa-ohh

New in, @Casey.

Bit late here, and haven't watched WWE regularly in a long time, but still love Rollins. I'd be all over that shirt if it was just the back logo.

The front design? Yikes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Casey said:

Bit late here, and haven't watched WWE regularly in a long time, but still love Rollins. I'd be all over that shirt if it was just the back logo.

The front design? Yikes.

The back's better. The front comes from Seth Rollins theme music which fans sing along to.

On 11/30/2022 at 8:12 PM, Casey said:

The front design? Yikes.

Why is the front design Becky Lynch’s song?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Log said:

My son is asking for an AEW Malakai Black figure. I told him they don't make him yet. He said he'll just get Santa to make it.

Dammit.

There's an ultimate edition up for preorder. Not gonna be cheap.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Log said:

My son is asking for an AEW Malakai Black figure. I told him they don't make him yet. He said he'll just get Santa to make it.

Dammit.

You have a smart son. No wonder he takes after his parents, my friend xxx.

• Thanks 1

So my brother is really into AEW and his favorite wrestler is Fenix. So for Christmas he wanted a wallet that Republic of Lucha sold that was personally painted by Fenix. Its stupid expensive but he has expensive tastes. Anyway I got it in today and while it still feels expensive, it has the original "Coach" price tag in it and its a $150 wallet even not painted by Fenix (on sale various places for like $65 of course). So that made me feel a little better that its not a $10 walmart wallet.

But its kinda silly.

UrnihxU.jpg

9hcH4zI.jpg

• Like 5