DVDVR Message Board

2022 Pro-Wrestling Merchandise Thread

Kang

How is ordering off Ringside Collectibles? Say like aew unrivaled wave xx is in stock or whatever, from ordering to delivery how long do they normally take (assuming I go with the free shipping for orders over $60)?

Just got the Best Friends wave off ebay, and since I'm stuck out in the boonies I almost never see anything in store locally  and was looking to get the Dark Order wave and whichever wave it was that had Team Taz and Kingston in it.

Figured I'd ask about your experiences with RC recently, see if I should try someone else or go with them

Edited by Hayabusa

18 hours ago, Hayabusa said:

How is ordering off Ringside Collectibles? Say like aew unrivaled wave xx is in stock or whatever, from ordering to delivery how long do they normally take (assuming I go with the free shipping for orders over $60)?

Just got the Best Friends wave off ebay, and since I'm stuck out in the boonies I almost never see anything in store locally  and was looking to get the Dark Order wave and whichever wave it was that had Team Taz and Kingston in it.

Figured I'd ask about your experiences with RC recently, see if I should try someone else or go with them

I order all the time. If it's in stock it usually ships within 3 to 4 days, at least recently. Delivery depends on which method you pick and how far away from NY you are. When ordering in-stock stuff, don't order anything that is back-ordered, a preorder, etc. Your order won't ship until that item is available.

Only thing I'd suggest is to not use the free shipping—it's dreadful. There's a lot of 10% off codes floating around to use instead of the free shipping discount.

Packing also isn't the best from them, IMO.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Hayabusa said:

I ordered some AEW figures for my son around Christmas time. I'd call the shipping speed normal. Not at all slow, but not like surprisingly fast either. Probably around a week total.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FourPostMassacre said:

Maybe he wears the entire getup for his “comedy” shows and that’s the whole joke.

So we're imaging that these shoes will be like a combo of Foley's comedy tour and what Rob Schneider is trying to pass off as "comedy" now?

All Out Fanfest was yesterday, and (per usual) they announced a shit load of new action figures.

I need that CM Punk in an LJN style. I will do just about anything to get my hands on it, goddamnit.

- ShopAEW Exclusive: 1 of 3000 Hikaru Shida
- Amazon Exclusive: Unrivaled Collection Jade Cargill & Britt Baker
- Amazon Exclusive: Unrivaled Collection Jon Moxley and Brian Danielson
- Amazon Exclusive: Unrivaled Collection HOOKhausen
- Walmart Exclusive: Unrivaled Supreme Collection Kenny Omega
- Walmart Exclusive: Unmatched Collection Wardlow
- Ringside Collectibles Exclusive: Blood & Guts Thunder Rosa
- Ringside Collectibles Exclusive: Owen Hart

Unmatched Collection Series 7
- HOOK
- Thunder Rosa
- CM Punk (LJN Wrestling Superstars)