DVDVR Message Board

2022 Pro-Wrestling Merchandise Thread

Kang

Thanks, dude.  I'm kind of weird about getting repeats unless there's enough to justify it.  This Britt is much better than the first one though since I got that signed I'm okay with the first one.  Miro on the other hand was the one I was waiting for as that's the proper one.  I got the Best Man one not knowing at the time what he'd be doing but might consider selling that once I get the TNT one.  The others look pretty damn good.

• Like 1

I keep seeing these WWE Remco-style figures at Wal-Mart...why is the Bray Wyatt fig dressed as the mad hatter?  Did he do that as a one-off gimmick or is it just a fun design they decided to do? 

Maybe it was necessary because The Fiend is too creepy Bray Wyatt's original gear looked like a chubby Miami hobo?

On 7/22/2022 at 1:29 PM, Technico Support said:

I keep seeing these WWE Remco-style figures at Wal-Mart...why is the Bray Wyatt fig dressed as the mad hatter?  Did he do that as a one-off gimmick or is it just a fun design they decided to do? 

Maybe it was necessary because The Fiend is too creepy Bray Wyatt's original gear looked like a chubby Miami hobo?

They are the offshoot of the Masters of the WWE Universe figures that "married" the He-Man/WWE franchises.  They made some fun figures.  They stopped that line and just started making a WWE Superstars line in the same aesthetic.  Here is the first Bray Wyatt figure they made.Master-of-the-WWE-Universe-Bray-Wyatt-00

• Thanks 1