DVDVR Message Board

2022 Pro-Wrestling Merchandise Thread

Kang

On 6/1/2022 at 1:09 PM, The Natural said:

009BA4FF72_800x800_crop_center.jpg?v=165

Note, WWE announced during the month of June, 100% of the net profits of this shirt (and the matching bucket hat(?)) will go GLAAD. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

That game might have sucked but I played the crap out of it.  Don't feel the need to get the shirt but love the 8 bit references throughout the years.

Oh that fucking game disappointed me so bad.  How was NES Pro Wrestling, which came out over two years before this, a better game?  I know the answer is "Accliam," but still.  Oh lord fuck you Acclaim.  Their only skill was turning any license they could get their hands on into shovelware for a quick buck.

Edited by Technico Support
  • Like 1

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
1 hour ago, Technico Support said:

Oh that fucking game disappointed me so bad.  How was NES Pro Wrestling, which came out over two years before this, a better game?  I know the answer is "Accliam," but still.  Oh lord fuck you Acclaim.  Their only skill was turning any license they could get their hands on into shovelware for a quick buck.

Acclaim just published the game. The ones who made the game were...

/me checks her notes

... Rare. As in the people who went on to make Donkey Kong Country and most of the N64 collectathon games.

EDIT: Oh, and they made Goldeneye. If you're into that sort of thing.

Edited by Stefanie the Human

20 years ago this dude was yelling "YOU BETTER GIVE ME A GOOD REVIEW!" at me and @Rev Ray both from the Chikara ring before his match and later that afternoon from across the Applebees during our post-match meal. What a crazy-ass world we live in.

(FYI, we never got around to reviewing that show for whatever reason. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

• Like 3
  • Haha 2