DVDVR Message Board

2022 Pro-Wrestling Merchandise Thread

Kang

Basically what we learned from his ranting and I guess attempts at appeasing people in the office is that there is a statue of limitation on bootlegs.  Because it had been proved many times in the last day that a bunch of his stuff wasn't the most authentic either.   but I guess since it was before he started working there that that was fine for his straw argument

Edited by hammerva

99373_f_fm_1.png

Cheers to @ Casey tagging me in the AEW March 2022 thread. Been waiting for some new Bryan Danielson merch as he's way outnumbered compared to others. It's made from organic cotton. Danielson is the the Planet's Champion channelling The New Daniel Bryan.

Yeah, I'm torn on that one too.  But the bloody fist does work particularly well for Mox's part in the group so can't say it's inaccurate.  I have a good feeling this won't be the only shirt so we'll see what the next one's like.

• Like 1

I had a red shirt with a fist like that on it and just "KENPO" below it when I was a little kid. Or it could have been Kendo, which is a totally different sport but somebody screwed up? Anyway, if you wear that shirt expect somebody to think it's an MMA thing. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Happ Hazzard said:

Where is the best place to buy high quality Lucha masks? 

http://fukumenya.shop-pro.jp/

I genuinely have no idea if they will ship to the states, but that's my favorite maskmaker. But there are others out there and I'm sure that they will all do you right. 

I have a pretty impressive dude that I have favorited on Etsy, if you want that link as well. The stuff in his shop is okay, but his custom work is really nice, but I don't know what his prices for pro-grade stuff is. 

Edited by grilledcheese

44 minutes ago, zendragon said:

That BCC is another wrestling shirt I'd actual wear in public

Wear what you like.  Im 50 and Ive been wearing shirts in public since I was in my 20s.  People who know me know I like wrestling and if anyone says anything to me  in public I verbally abuse them.  Lol.   

aew2343-1.png

William Regal's shirt.

aew2369-1.png

Tempted by this liking Adam Page, the colour and referencing the classic Ecstasy of Gold from one of the best films ever made in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966). Only available till Tuesday.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 2