DVDVR Message Board

2022 Pro-Wrestling Merchandise Thread

Kang

59 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

I don't get it. Is that part of his video package? Am I supposed to cross my eyes and see a boat? 

From NJPW

"The shape of the entrance gown worn by the great professional wrestlers of the past has been restored, and on top of that textile, the history of the 50-year struggle that New Japan has walked and the 10-year history of Kazuchika Okada. The history of the fight is printed in gold letters.

The printed pattern looks like a quiet digital graphic when viewed from a distance, but when viewed from a close distance, the history of the fierce fight from 1972 to the present can be seen."

On 1/4/2022 at 6:09 AM, Curt McGirt said:

I don't get it. Is that part of his video package? Am I supposed to cross my eyes and see a boat? 

I seem to register Kenny Omega's head and face in the upper portion, but it could be anyone else's, too!

• Haha 1

On 1/3/2022 at 11:09 PM, Curt McGirt said:

You dumb bastard. It’s not a schooner. It’s a sailboat. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thanks though I'm kind of torn.  The bloody heads are excellent though I already have the set from their Full Gear Lights Out match.  Plus it's referencing THAT match which kind of bums me out to think about.  I have a feeling this will be on the site for a good while so I'll have to think about it.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Thanks though I'm kind of torn.  The bloody heads are excellent though I already have the set from their Full Gear Lights Out match.  Plus it's referencing THAT match which kind of bums me out to think about.  I have a feeling this will be on the site for a good while so I'll have to think about it.

Understandable, friend. Really felt for Omega, Mox and Kingston for THAT fucking finish.

• Like 1

First 6. Bryan Danielson vs. Kenny Omega from AEW Dynamite Grand Slam should definitely be there and Mr. Brodie Lee as TNT Champion. Switch those with Inner Circle from Stadium Stampede 2 (surprised they didn't go with the original) and Malakai Black's debut.