DVDVR Message Board

DC MOVIES (2022)

On 1/14/2022 at 12:19 PM, The Natural said:

Jeremy Irons interview:

Everyone hates Justice League by Joss Whedon. Irons, Ray Fisher, Gal Gadot and Ben Affleck had a terrible time on it.

With all that's come out on Joss Whedon, his career has to be done. Will Marvel Studios even want to re-release The Avengers for its 10th anniversary this year?

On 1/14/2022 at 7:19 AM, The Natural said:

With all that's come out on Joss Whedon, his career has to be done. Will Marvel Studios even want to re-release The Avengers for its 10th anniversary this year?

1) Roman Polanski says "Hi."   

2) The Avengers made over $1.5 Billion.  What do you think.  

• Sad 2

Whedon being forced to work exclusively  in Europe but only being able to get Dean Cain and Kevin Sorbo to travel over to work for him because of his rep and Covid would be very funny. He’d probably reunite with Kristy Swanson for a project once he fell in with that crowd too. 

39 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

What's funnier to me is that everyone missed Natural posting this news on Monday.  It's right there on the top of this page! 

I'll be honest - I wasn't scrolling through that many images and tweets.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

What's funnier to me is that everyone missed Natural posting this news on Monday.  It's right there on the top of this page! 

7 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I'll be honest - I wasn't scrolling through that many images and tweets.

No worries, friend. I understand as I do successive posts and I'm a passionate Batman fanboy.

Edited by The Natural

10 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Brad Anderson (The Machinist, Session 9) is the director for E7 of Peacemaker.

YES~!

Gunn's Peacemaker is the John Cena vehicle that I didn't know I needed in my life.  A touch of comedy, a little ultra violence, and even a little bit of heart to tie it up.

business is about to pick up - Jim Ross | Meme Generator

I am so on the fence about seeing The Batman in theaters,  Doesn't feel like I need to rush out and see it (especially at that running time).  I will stream it with the convenience of pausing to break it up a bit.

Scattered Batman Thoughts:

I saw some pull quotes from a Matt Reeves interview that left me with the impression that he was as charmed by Frank Miller’s insane Year One screenplay as I was when I read it. He listed Taxi Driver, French Connection, and Chinatown as influences for The Batman. I guess since Joker was also influenced by Taxi Driver that it takes a good guy being Tavis Bickle to stop a bad guy being Travis Bickle. 

The toy line for this movie sucks. It’s mostly more repaints of the same sculpts they’ve been using for the past ten years. 

The Bat movie fast food tie-in is back, baby! 

D169-EF12-62-A9-4-FFB-8372-4-E26-BC84985

• Like 3