LOTS on tap for 2022 in Detective Comics land: 

The Batman - 4 March

League of Super-Pets - 20 May

Black Adam - 29 July

The Flash - 4 November

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom - 16 December

So here's the latest trailer for Bats:

FIXRalkVUAE2BNw?format=jpg&name=small

New photo of The Batman Batsuit. I love this Batsuit. Only change I'd make is the logo having the head on it. There will likely be new Batsuits, I just hope it has minor changes from this. Keeping the collar is a must, it makes this version stand out as Matt Reeve's version and more importantly allows head movement. Cape across the shoulders is refreshing.

Edited by The Natural

Watching THE Suicide Squad. Way better than the first one.

Finally Margot Robbie got to play Harley Quinn in a good movie. It took many attempts.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AxB said:

Watching THE Suicide Squad. Way better than the first one.

Finally Margot Robbie got to play Harley Quinn in a good movie. It took many attempts.

Just in time. Peacemaker starts next week. Some reviews sound promising, and Gunn has written it all and will be directing at least five episodes. 

FI3YKmwWYAIeDV1?format=jpg&name=small

The Batman really pushing the PG-13 rating. Usually comic book movies are 12 in the UK but some are 15 like Joker (2019), Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021) and The Suicide Squad (2021).

Edited by The Natural

Apparently social media of people complaining that Batman is not R and there is no R rated Star Wars property.

i agree with someone who said some people want rated R superhero content because it means it’s “for adults” and “mature.”

Having just watched Peacamaker, I’d say one does mean the other.

Jeremy Irons interview:

You played Alfred Pennyworth in “Justice League.” Have you watched “The Snyder Cut”?

Strangely, I think I have it and I haven’t seen it. I shall have to hunt it out and see if I have it somewhere online or on a DVD. I remember talking to Zack [Snyder] before he did it and being very interested to see what he came up with. It couldn’t have been worse.

You mean “Justice League” couldn’t have been worse?

I don’t think it could have been, could it?

I thought it was dreadful.

Well, so did I.

Everyone hates Justice League by Joss Whedon. Irons, Ray Fisher, Gal Gadot and Ben Affleck had a terrible time on it.

With all that's come out on Joss Whedon, his career has to be done. Will Marvel Studios even want to re-release The Avengers for its 10th anniversary this year?

Edited by The Natural