DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Movies (2022)

odessasteps

He’s going to shoot on a set in Atlanta for three days and spend a week recording a bunch of Red Hulk dialogue for various movies and shows. A month later he’ll be sick of talking about it and be really pissed when he has to go do press for it. He is my hero. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, (BP) said:

He’s going to shoot on a set in Atlanta for three days and spend a week recording a bunch of Red Hulk dialogue for various movies and shows. A month later he’ll be sick of talking about it and be really pissed when he has to go do press for it. He is my hero. 

I do think movie audiences will go absolutely nuts for Harrison Ford becoming a grumpy Hulk in Act 3 and wrecking a bunch of things out of nowhere. That seems like a real crowd pleaser.

• Like 3

Trailer looks pretty good.  Odd how Marvel has taken the whole "Marvel Superheroes in Outer Space > Everything Else" and is trying to apply it to nearly everything.  Scott Lang has come a long way from heists and thwarting criminal gangs trading in weapons tech.

It is cool that at the end of the day, Scott Lang is just trying to be a father that his daughter can be proud of.

Edited by J.T.

14 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I do wonder why the actor playing Cassie didn't return for Quantumania. 

Well nothing official - but looking around it appears a combo of Marvel wanting a "bigger star" since clearly Cassie is playing a major role in this movie and Emma Fuhrmann not being available due to school (Since she hasn't been in anything since 2020 so it is also possible she retired from acting)

But yeah - I am not sure exactly what that meme Pete posted is supposed to prove since there was the 5 year time jump that explains why Cassie is so much older now

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2022 at 7:18 PM, RIPPA said:

The new director of Blade is Yann Demange (71, Lovecraft Country)

I liked his zombie thing, Dead Set, and he also directed the first season of Top Boy which was totally badass.  He should be able to handle the horror and violence, so I guess we'll see what he can do with a ginormous budget

Edited by J.T.