DVDVR Message Board

DC TV (2022)

RIPPA

1 hour ago, J.T. said:

Peacemaker is the best show.  It has just now dawned on me that 

Hide contents

the chimpanzee in Economos's shitty PowerPoint presentation kinda foreshadows that butterfly using Charlie the Gorilla as a host and beating the shit out of team.

You mean 

Spoiler

Pulling an ultra humanite?

• Like 1

On 1/28/2022 at 9:12 AM, RandomAct said:

One hell of a swerve on the villain from Superman & Lois. I'm here for it.

As curious as I was to see Doomsday that was a neat surprise. Curious to see what the background of him will be this time around.

So yeah, the butterfly invasion is a Black Lectroids vs. Red Lectroids thing, but apparently the only decent butterfly is inside Murn.

Auggie Smith is a despicable human being.  I am looking forward to the Peacemaker vs. White Dragon showdown.

Brad Anderson (Session 9, The Machinist) is directing Episode 7 so I am expecting good things.

Edited by J.T.

Thought that was Cena playing. Wonder how long it took him to learn that.

On 2/4/2022 at 10:34 AM, (BP) said:

I missed something; was the ringer Murn brought in to cover for Peacemaker at the police station someone contracted by Waller or was he an old mercenary buddy of the real Murn? 

Pretty sure the answer is yes to both. Murn had Waller bring in a reliable contractor though buddy is probably pushing it. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/11/2022 at 8:40 AM, RandomAct said:

I was legit about to cause a riot if that damn eagle had died.

Yeah, it was touch and go there.  Cena continues to impress me with his emotional range.  He cries almost on cue and it looks believable.

Everyone needs a friend like Vigilante.

I think that Economos being clutch will continue to be a running gag and it is great!

Season finale is tomorrow!  What a great show!

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Bustronaut said:

Yep, best show of the first 48 days of the year

It set a bar that's gonna be hard to beat. Peacemaker was insanely great. John Cena is a legit great actor and the entire show was just wonderful. Charlton Comics got a fucking win in a big, bad way. That's so fun.

• Like 3