DVDVR Message Board

Your 2022 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

More New Japan TV title tournament stuff!  Toru Yano only fucks around a little.  Ren Narita continues his march to losing to Zack Sabre in the finals!

CMLL streamed this week!

======================

IWRG streamed this week!

======================

AAA steamed this week!  I've got a lot of Lucha Libre to watch tomorrow.

• Like 2

Holy CRUD!  Suzu Suzuki versus Giulia!

===================

It's been so long since I've seen it that I had totally forgotten that the stiffest wrestling in the world is CHILEAN.  Riley and Valkiria beat the living fuck out of each other.

• Like 1

It's KiLynn King taking on Renee Michelle in Boca Rotan Championship Wrestling, since KiLynn King is the King Of Florida!

================

New GLEAT STREAM!

===================

It's Ava White!  From Wrestle Force to New Japan!  FOR THE BELT!

• Like 1

Jordan Breaks is a new traditionalist, trying to keep the spirit of the Snakepit alive.  Dan Maloney is more of a straight up pro wrestler but just as good.

=======================

Unagi Sayaka, your redneck cousin in the Cosmic Angels, has been rolling through the Joshi indie scene lately.  Here, she is in Marvelous wrestling Ai Houzan.

======================

It's Stardom's two opening matches from this morning.

• Like 1

CMLL is all about the ladies recently.  This has an eight woman elimination match which rules slightly more that the one they showed a week later because Stephanie Vaquer is so fucking awesome.

• Like 2

New Japan has now posted four matches from Saturday's loaded card.  These two are good.  

==================

It's a revelos incredibles match pitting monkey versus monkey!  KING vs KONG!  THE DREAM HAS COME TRUE!

=====================

This match is wads of fun.  Big Mama can move for a big mean lady!  Faby Apache is awesome.

• Like 1

Ultimo Dragon looks great for 55.  He should join GLEAT and become a member of the Coelacanths.

=====================

Mike Bennett is Trent Barretta.  Here, he is in the indies so he is awesome.  I want this to translate somehow to AEW.

====================

HEY! VooDoo is back in WRESTLE FORCE!  Mark Trew is the MJF of the British indies.

• Like 1

Oh man, I wish Ryo Mizunami would come back to the US to wrestle.  Her versus Jamie Hayter and Athena would be LIT!  Manami and ASUKA rule.  Saori Anou is really good.

==================

Alan Angels' continued re-creation of himself as a total punk-ass heel is fun.

=====================

Asosan is a wrestler with a volcano themed mask.  Gianni Valetta is from the Island Of Malta and is the loudest wrestler on earth.  Kyushu Pro is awesome.

• Like 1

It's Stardom!  It's all the matches on 10/1 right up to the final.  I noticed that Tam Nakano's finisher- the Violet Screw Driver- looks fucking insane, but is actually a Far Non-Paralyzy as Tomoko Inoue's Screw Driver Classic.

===================

This week's AAA stream!  MORE Triplemania!

===============

Emperador Azteca and the Tiger, mask versus mask, on another Lucha Libre stream!

• Like 1

Valkiria and Velena are EVIL.  Casey and Nikki have a problematic relationship.  It's Chilean so you know it's STIFF!

=========================

WRESTLE FORCE has a base line quality of "really good."  It really reminds me of first watching Michinoku Pro in 1996.  Kieron Lacey is your adorable babyface.  Kaeim Brigante is your grizzled veteran.

========================

It's Rin Kodakura tagging with Mika Iwata and facing the only thing that scares her more than her mother-in-law, Chihiro Hashimoto and Yuu!

• Like 1

Komander and Gringo Loco are up there with Laredo Kid and Black Taurus for dream match ups.  ASF is also spectacular but he is overshadowed by fuckin Komander.

================

Yurika Oka is coming along really well.  Here, she takes on Riko Kaiju from Marvelous.

This week's IWRG stream is all about the ladies!

======================

More Rin Kadokura in Sendai Girls.  Mochi Natsumi is from Prominence.  Maria is from Marvelous and is currently hanging out in the UK.  And you know DASH Chisako.

• Like 1

Ryo Mizunami versus the best of Sendai Girls has been producing the best Joshi matches of 2022.  I assume the rematch of this match against Mika Iwata will be a contender to beat Mizunami/Chihiro Hashimoto for match of the year.  Postmatch is fucking AWESOME.  Ryo is a bucking bronco that DASH Chisako has to try to corral.

====================

Your BIG LUCHA stream from last night! Team Bandido takes on BLACK GENERATION~!

=====================

Top Gun Tommy Kyle is a good addition to the WRESTLE FORCE regulars.  Smashing Mike gets all STEINERy in this one.