DVDVR Message Board

Your 2022 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

Ayako Hamada and Lady Apache are a great cranky older lady tag team!  Catalina and Sussy Love are good.

======================

This match is fucking insane.

======================

Speedball Mike Bailey vs Jon Moxley from June!

• Like 2

Bandido needs to sign with AEW and needs to feud with Konosuke Takeshita.

========================

So the Wild One Festival is like if the wrestling at the county fair was Matt Tremont versus Shane Taylor.  Minoru Suzuki would be Shane Taylor and Jun Kasai would be Matt Tremont.

• Like 1

Aster Boy totally destroys Puma de Oro before the bell rings so as they are carrying him out, Garra Mortal takes his place.  Aster Boy is tagging with Cerebro Negro so he discovers his inner brawler and this match is awesome.  Hell Boy is your rudo who keeps it all together since Cerebro Negro is a technico on the night.

=========================

Big Japan will every now and then post a random Strong Style match.  Big Japan Strong Style got me back into wrestling way back when, so it has a place in my heart.  I don't know who any of these dudes are,  One is Captain GO! GOGO!  I think.

• Like 1

How about some World Woman Pro Wrestling DIANA?  Kakeru Sekiguchi is becoming the new Mariko Yoshida,  Madeline is awesome.  Nanami is now in God's Eye!

=====================

It's Minoru Suzuki!  It's Royce Isaac!  STIFF!

====================

Oh man!  Chanyota and Rina Yamashita are your dream tag team!  Makoto, beautiful.... mysterious.  Natsu Sumire and Chanyota should headline Shea Stadium.

• Like 1

Momo Watanabe will beat the living shit out of you.  She is the Athena of Stardom.  Natsupoi is in a tag match but doesn't hit the Fairy Train.  Sad, really...  THEN! Suzu Suzuki versus Mayu Iwatami!  I love that Suzuki's finisher is called the Tequila Shot but she isn't old enough to buy Tequila.  Nanami should have a finisher called the Voter Registration.  The finish is awesome.

==================

Aramis and Laredo Kid are your spectacular luchadors in this.  Canis Lupus makes a cameo!

The Artist belts match was far better than expected. i saw some talking it up on the Stardom reddit last month, but they can be a bit inconsistent on quality talk so it was pleasing to see how on the money they were. The Goddess belts match was just as good to. Ami and MIRAI are becoming a good team.

• Like 1

Fredi Yehi should be getting signed any day now.  Calvin Tankman is awesome.

======================

It's Wrestle Force dudes not in Wrestle Force!  Smashing Mike and Mark Trew wrestle!

======================

I noticed that IWRG had their own channel last week and they stream a LOT, it seems.  Here is more that they streamed last night.

On 10/18/2022 at 3:22 PM, DEAN said:

This weeks CMLL YouTube episode is FUCKING AWESOME.

So this is a Fans Vote For Title Matches card for everybody's information. That's the best Gemelos Diablo performance I've ever seen - there is a HIGH FLYING FAT BOY spot near the end of the opener that needs to be seen by anyone with eyes. You will know it when you see it. Damn if Dulce Gardenia ain't over.  I love me some Dalton Castle but he can only pray he gets as over as Dulce in Arena Mexico. Nothing wrong with Rugido as an undercard rudo getting a big opportunity (not that I know him very well), but I can't believe how much more I care about Mistico when he's just Mistico and not some other variation of the gimmick. 

Saving Titan vs. Suicida for later as I hear that's the MOTN but it'll have to do some work to beat Malditos vs. Infernales. Hoss flying vs. hoss submissions, old school vibes with a wild high spot or two, the opener was just so NEAT.

• Like 3

Alex Windsor and Charlie Morgan main event in Dubai.

===========================

Strangely good Kyoko Inoue match- mostly because she is wrestling Miyuki Takase. 

===================

P.P.P. Tokyo is the indieest indie in Tokyo.  Here, Risa Sera takes on some gal named Echika Miyabi.  

• Like 1

Big Japan seems to be posting more stuff, if two weeks in a row is a trend.  Here,  Yuji Okabayashi and Abdullah Kobayashi each tag with two shmoes.  Abby goes back to his Strong Style roots!

============================

FREEDOMS posts matches pretty regularly and here, they post a non-gross match with Jun Kasai against some dude representing Active Advance at the Active Advance Pro arena!  There is blood but it all is HARDWAY~!

====================

It's that Bandido versus Alex Shelley from May NOW on YouTube!

• Like 1

This match is fucking great.  Garra Mortal is your new favorite rudo.  Aster Boy totally rules.

===================

Haruka Umesaki is completely awesome. Ayako Sato never shows up on the internet but she is a fun salty old broad.  This match is really good.

Oh MAN!  Look what AAA posted this week.

=========================

Man, the IWRG channel is STREAM CRAZY!  This one has a match I'm looking forward to seeing, Tonalli vs El Hijo del Canis Lupus.

New Japan streamed two opening matches from this morning.  Zack Sabre Jr and David Finlay in the ring and outside the ring together is fun.

==========================

Shun Skywalker and Komander in a three way in Big Lucha!

=================

Who is this Roma gal?  She and KiLynn King, the Queen Of Florida, beat the crud out of each other.

Dalton Castle is a fucking SUPLEX MACHINE.  How has AEW not brung in Shigehiro Irie?  This match is fucking great.

=====================

Big Japan is posting more stuff suddenly and HERE they post a match for the Big Japan Junior Heavyweight Championship between champion, Kota Sekifuda, and challenger, Kosuke Sato.  I've never heard of them either. Sekifuda is a colorful fella.  It's good!

• Like 1