DVDVR Message Board

Your 2022 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

This GLEAT is CRAZY!  Takanori Ito vs El Lindaman.  Yuji Okabayashi.  Dan Tamura.  T-Hawk.  CRAZY!  I am watching it all shortly.

=======================

Mika Iwata and Mayuki Takase tag together!  ASUKA and Yuu tag together!  Yuu is fucking AWESOME in this.

=========================

Amira, who posed as Amira Windsor in the greatest angle in UK indie wrestling this year, is in TEXAS wrestling Hyan.  I assume Hyan brung her over after wrestling her when Hyan was in the UK earlier this year.  Amira is awesome.  Hyan is the best unsigned indie wrestler on earth.

• Like 2

Stephanie Vaquer in Japan is a treasure.  Hiroyo Matsumoto, Manami and Dalys bring the fun.

=======================

Komander is a lunatic in this.  Gravity is a BIGGER lunatic in this.  LUNATICS!

==========================

It's Glitch the Gamer back when she was Vertvixen (last week!)  against the teeny and awesome Heather Reckless.  Reckless needs to get signed already,

It's Leila Grey wrestling in the indies as an official Baddie!  Danni Bee is really good!  OKLAHOMA!

Maki Ito is the Bret Hart of TJPW so- OF COURSE!- she would have a match this good in Vancouver!  Giselle Shaw is awesome.

======================

Huh!  KiLynn King wrestled in Chincoteague on the Eastern Shore, which isn't that far from the Greater Richmond Area.  Gia Scott was impressive in the ROH Women's tournament.  This is good.

======================

KiLynn King is the KING OF FLORIDA!  Here, she is once again in front of a bunch of Florida People at a brewery.  I dig this Jessie Elaban lady.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2022 at 3:15 PM, Blue Dragon said:

We Are Stardom 

I can't figure out if Tam Nakano and Natsupoi are the Rock and Roll Express or the Midnight Express of Stardom.  FAIRY TRAIN~!

• Like 1

Kenny Alfonso I've never seen before, I don't think.  He's good.  Josh Alexander is Josh Alexander so this totally rules.

========================

It's Simon Gotch.  He has been in NOAH for a while so I haven't seen him since he left (or was lefted) MLW.  Masakatsu Funaki is so very very old.

Awesome!  Connor Mills is back in WRESTLE FORCE!

• Like 1

It's Glitch the Gamer!  She is wrestling as Vertvixen here in Houston.  Hyan, the best unsigned indie wrestler.  Though she seems to be hanging around IMPACT! a lot lately.

=====================

It's the Renegade Twins!  I dig JC Storm and Damaris Dawkins.  They are very 1970s heels.

========================

Alec Price takes on Lince Dorado and they fuck around and then it gets good.

• Like 1

Awesome!  Jungle Kyona and Skye Blue wrestle somewhere in Indiana!  Kyona's finisher is completely fucking GNARLY.

=======================

YES! It's La Puerquiza Extrema!  Fat dudes doing a Pack Of Hogs gimmick!  PIG DESTROYER!

Shane Taylor is the KING OF TEXAS!  He will beat the fuck out of someone.

• Like 1

It's Bandido versus El Hijo del Vikingo!  It's totally CRAZY!

========================

Yes!  More gross FREEDOMS!  It's Jun Kasai tagging with SOUL MEAT!  S O U L  M E A T ~ !

• Like 2

I gotta lot of wrestling to watch tonight and tomorrow.  FIRST UP!  The GLEAT First Anniversary card.

===================

THEN!  Big Lucha's First Anniversary of something card.

AND THEN,  a complete Ganbare card.

• Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhvQdg46N9c

HOODSLAM: THE FALL

•  Richard Shhhnary v Joey Gonzo
  • For the Champion Ship: Captain Johnny Butabi v Cereal Man
  • first 2/3 Stages of Stoner to decide the stipulation at FTF 2022 w/ The Stoner Brothers v Lost Treasures Matt Carlos and Joe Desoul 
  • Vipress tells us some matches for FTF 2022
  • Vipress/DARK Sheik/Anton Voorhees v Juice Lee/El Chupacabra/M Y L O
  • D-Rogue v Doc Atrocity
  • YOUR Demigod of Death Funnybone v Alpha Zo
  • 3rd Stage of Stoner Smokelahoma Iron lung Challenge Lost Treasures Matt Carlos and Joe Desoul v Rick Scott and Scott Rick Stoner
  • For the GLAMpionship Brittany Wonder v BART-Man
  • Like 1

Holy Fudge!  Look what CMLL just posted to YouTube!  Stuka Jr vs Atlantis Jr- mask versus mask.  Plus Jarochita vs Reina Isis- mask versus mask.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It's Becca!  Here she is wrestling amidst the British peoples!  Lana Austin is a hoot.

=======================

Haruka Umesaki wrestles the 50 year old rookie in DIANA.  Very odd.

• Like 1