DVDVR Message Board

Your 2022 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

YOU have a new favorite rudo stable, Puerquiza Extrema!  They are Pig Decapitador, Pig Desenterrador, Pig Destroyer and Pig Destructor.  There is still time to add an enormous fat guy and call him Pig Champion and all true punks will rejoice.  They are questionable in the ring but they will die doing fat boy topes and that so much more than can ask.

===========================

Jody Threat is fucking AWESOME in this match, manhandling fricking LuFisto.  This match is great.

============================

Oh man, FREEDOMS has been a posting away lately!  This has FREEDOMS best straight up wrestler, Toru Sugiura, who is in the greatest named tag team ever, SOUL MEAT~!- with Tomoya Hirata.  He actual yells to the crowd, "SOUL MEAT!"  And you, in your mind, yell back at him, "SOUL MEAT!"  Yes, you did.  The match itself is about as gross as a FREEDOMS match usually is.

• Like 1

All right thinking people know that Konosuke Takeshita rules.  You may not know that Dean Allmark rules.  Watch them both RULE against each other.  

=========================

YEEESSSS!  MORE FREEDOMS!  Enjoy the grossness of a Jun Kasai singles match against Violento Jack!  Soon they will post more SOUL MEAT!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Pig Destroyer is actually a rather popular death/grind band. 

I, of course, would prefer someone to take on the sacred pseudonym of the late great Tom Roberts as well. They need to be Brazo de Plata level if they are gonna do it though.

Oh yeah, I heard them say Pig Destroyer and I was like, "LIKE THE BAND!"  

• Like 1

MORE FREEDOMS!  It's Takashi Sasaki, Drew Parker and the gang.  It's gross!

==================

HEY! Check out Aeroqueen!  She is spunky and spectacular!

• Like 1

Booker T turning evil in a power struggle with his wife over RoW is the unsung great angle of 2022.  Here, Booker T gets his manager license so he can CHEAT for Promise Braxton against Gigi Rey.  Booker T is the best possible Jim Cornette.

=======================

Sooooo... Tommy Lawrence is the best wrestler in WRESTLE FORCE?  Maybe.  He is a good British indie Chris Jericho.

• Like 1

So Mark Davis is the Dax Harwood of Aussie Open.  I think we need a Mark Davis vs Dax Harwood singles match to set up the inevitable dream match.

Rydeen Hagane is fucking GREAT in this match, getting Momo Tani's teeny offense over before trying to kill her dead.  Tani is way too spunky 2 B B-lieved!

Amira Windsor is so fucking great, taking Alex Windsor's place while Alex was out hurt and ASSUMING THE IDENTITY of Alex Windsor.  Here, she feigns an injury to avoid wrestling Kira Chimera because she is scared of Chimera and gets Maya Matthews to fill in for her.  Chimera is awesome.  This is awesome.  At the Koruken Library in Wimbledon, London.

• Like 1

Akira Hokuto's daughter-in-law, Rin Kadokura, and Itsuki Aoki defend the straps against the best on earth, Takumi Iroha, and Chikayo Nagashima!

====================

A highly edited version of Konosuke Takeshita, Yuji Nagata, Yoshinobu Kanemura and Jun Akiyama and some other dudes wrestle!

===================

A whole BIG LUCHA show!  The main event is BLACK GENERATION against Komander, Gravity and Argenis!

• Like 3

Nation Extreme Wrestling. Featuring Jeremy Prophet vs Judas Icarus vs Michael Richard Blais vs Adam Ryder. And also MAKI ITOH vs GISELE SHAW.

Edited by DEAN
NEW re-posted this.
  • Like 2

Ryo Mizunami and ASUKA is Ass Stomper Central.  I don't know why Mika Iwata wrestles twice on this and it isn't Chihiro Hashimoto tagging with Yuu.  Either way, EVERYBODY lays it in.

=====================

I was assuming that this was The Cranky Old Ladies versus the Up-And-Coming Whippersnappers- but according to cagematch.net, Rydeen Hagane is only 30 years old!  So this is larger ladies versus wee ladies.  Either way, Rydeen Hagane is great at selling for diminutive women so this is good.  It's good to see Rydeen outside of PUER-J.  Hiroyo Matsumoto is fucking awesome.  Tomoka Inaba is everywhere these days.  Manami is becoming the best thing in Sendai Girls.

=================

Huh!  I just watched a WILDLY good Momo Tani vs Rydeen Hagane match from PURE-J a few days ago.  Here, Tani takes on Mika Iwata.  It's good.

• Like 2

DASH Chisako takes on Chilean Submission Master, AKARI, from PURE-J!  This is good.

=====================

Skye Blue takes on fellow Chicagoan, Bomb Shelly.  I assume they are friends because they fuck around a whole bunch.

• Like 1

It's a BANGER!  Flamita and Bandido battle it out for the strap!  I think- and if I'm wrong, I'll eat a bug- Schneider is in the crowd somewhere. BIG LUCHA!

===================

It's Maya Yukihi who is wrestling Jungle Kyona as we speak in Deadlock Pro!  And Makoto- beautiful... mysterious.... and Chanyota!  No raw eggs.  And Risa Sera!

• Like 1