DVDVR Message Board

Your 2022 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

I forgot!  Mr Iguana RULES!

======================

King and Kong are the finest Ape Wrestlers on earth.  I stand by this.

=======================

Anthony Ogogo amidst the indies!  He looks good!

• Like 1

Syuri versus Tam Nakao and SAKi versus Saya Kamitani.  Saya is Barry Windham-esque in her tall lankiness.

=======================

NEW GLEAT!  DOESN'T LOOK TOO EXCITING!  BUT I NEED TO WATCH IT!

• Like 2

On 9/6/2022 at 7:30 PM, odessasteps said:

The Grand Prix and Hechicero title match.

The Gran Prix ruled. Watched it right before the big hypey GUNTHER/Sheamus match and this smokes that. Oraculo was the only guy I didn't know but he clicked with me. Very happy with the winner. WATCH THIS.

Edited by John E. Dynamite
  • Like 2

It's KiLynn King!  She wrestles nyophyte, Tracy Nyxx!  In a brewery in Florida!  King is the KING OF FLORIDA!

=========================

Sadico, Dement Xtreme and Epitafio are the guys dressed the same.  They literally rip the chairs out of the floor!  This match is wild!

• Like 1

Kodai Nozaki is the beefy burly Kyushu Pro youngster/champion.  Here he wrestles Naoki Sakurajima!  I didn't have to look that up!  Honest!  Nozaki is a total hoss.

=======================

Eric Young wrestles some fella.  He hits an Eric Young piledriver.

=====================

Amira Blair and Rayne are British indie gals in WRESTLE FORCE!

• Like 1

Hanako Nakamori pretty much hangs out in PURE-J.  Ryo Mizunami totally FUCKING RULES.  They beat the crud out of each other.

=========================

It's two of possibly the best wrestlers on earth- Takumi Iroha and Mio Momono,  Akira Hokuto's daughter-in-law, and Maria.

========================

It's a big week of Kyushu Pro posting Kodai Nozaki defending the strap!

• Like 1

It's NWA vs AEW/ROH in Deadlock Pro!  Colby Corino is awesome.  Anthony Henry is awesome.

============================

GLEAT has GIFTED us with a big ass batch of wrestling.  This one has Voodoo Murders on it.  Your main event is the STONGHEARTS vs 60 Seconds.

• Like 1

I remembered the password to the DVDVR Youtube account (again) so I found things that @DEANwould be interested in (and possibly has already watched)

Gangrel/John Skyler vs. The Revolt (Caleb Konley/Zane Riley) FOR THE STRAPS~! (OSCW 07-10-22) 

Logan Easton Laroux vs. Bobby Shields

Logan Easton Laroux vs. Tim Spriggs

• Like 2

Hey! Shun Skywalker is among the North Americans! Here, he is part of a four way tag match.  He doesn't NEARLY spend enough time in with Aster Boy.

======================

The Cerebro Family are very hard-edged technicos.  Los Oficiales are good old fashioned rudos.  This is good.  LOOKIT ALL THE BLOOD!

9 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

If you don't watch the Oficiales/Cerebros match you are SERIOUSLY missing out. That might just be an instant classic, I need to watch it two or three more times. Match isn't as long as the file, but don't forget to stick around for more yelling and slapping and blood at the end! 

Ok, I'll watch this thing, but 36 minutes is a lot of minutes. Thanks for the disclaimer.

EDIT: Yeah, that was great. Exactly what a match like that should be. The sort of thing that can only work as a bloody lucha brawl. My only regret is that it's not 30 years ago so it could have been 2/3 falls because it would have been perfectly structured as one, down to the regrouping before the exchanges.

Edited by Matt D
  • Like 1

Yeah, I was a bit confused at first, especially since because it was a long file I decided to just jump in at the middle. The match hooked me so I watched all the way to the end, then had to circle back and watch it all the way through from the beginning haha. After that the structure is clear: instead of falls they just had either group take half the match. It works great for that, then they return to competition at the end after the technicos say "hey, this is supposed to be a wrestling match right? Somebody stand on the apron". 

JONAH, who is rumoured to be HHHed back to WWE soon, wrestles Speedball Mike Bailey.  Speedball is awesome.

==========================

Mark Trew of Wrestle Force fame, travels to Koruken Library to wrestle Dan Moloney in Purpose Wrestling.  This match should be on a much larger platform.

• Like 1

Kenzie Paige is so awesome.  Here, she is in a parking lot BRAWL against Alice Crowley, who broke all the blood vessels in the upper chest of Penelope Ford yesterday.  This match is fucking GNARLY.

=============================

Masha Slamovich and Allie Katch wrestle each other in a shopping mall in Buffalo!

======================

In Tenryu's Tenryu Project Wrestle and Romance, Hikaru Sato and Mizuki Watase just beat the living fudge out of each other for a half an hour.  Prolly the stiffest junior heavyweight match I've seen that I can remember.

• Like 1

Oh yeah!  I forget that Chris Ridgeway is the best wrestler in the UK.  Yes, he is the best.  Sam Bailey is good.  This match is great.

=======================

Hey!  Some German wrestling showed up on the internet!  Bad Bones takes on Axel Tischer!

• Like 1

It's FREEDOMS Freak Show Tag Match.  Jun Kasai is a total bloodsucking freak but he also has an adorable wee daughter.  A TRUE Garbage match.  

=================================

El Hijo del Vikingo is thoroughly spectacular is this complete train wreck of a match.  Príncipe Cóndor is the new owner of the title Best Mask In Mexico.

=================================

It's three matches of PURE-J from their dojo!  One involves Rydeen Hagane so you should watch it.

• Like 1