DVDVR Message Board

Your 2022 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

Remember the Rush/Dragon Lee match from Saturday?  It was great because it was brother versus brother and they beat the hell out of each other.  This is the Sisters Version- as way young Kenzie Paige (who is 21 or 22- depending on where you read it) takes on her YOUNGER sister, Kylie Alexa, in a death match in a warehouse in Tennessee.  MAAAN, they beat the fudge out of each other.  MILLION STARS.

=======================

This appears to be at least the tenth time Hyan and Raychell Rose have wrestled each other and they do a fucking GNARLY death match.  Raychell Rose notices that it is a death match in fucking TEXAS so she spews plasma like a fucking QUEEN.  

=======================

Davienne should be world famous by now.  She is so awesome and intense.  She always has good matches against Ava Everett- who should also be world famous by now.  This is good.

• Like 1

The three big highfliers on the indie Lucha scene are Noisy Boy, Aster Boy and Sol.  (Kommander is a little too main stream now).  This has Sol in it and he will die for your pleasure.  He also has the coolest pants.

======================

Westside Heat are EVIL now? Awesome!  Here they wrestle Ollie Peace (the owner of Wrestle Force) and Kylo Reece.  The 17 thousand children who go to every wrestling match in the UK love the heck out of Ollie Peace.  Adorable.

==========================

Josh Woods wrestles Alex Chamberlain in a brewery in Florida in front of a zillion drunken rednecks and children.  That's good enough for me.

• Like 1

It's Mei Suruga against Chie Koishikawa in your Gatoh Move main event.  This starts good and becomes great when Mei Suruga starts getting into her awesome submissions.

GSPW are putting Welcome to Eden matches up on YouTube. Starting with this one:

And this is Premiering RIGHT NOW:

• Like 1

Konosuke Takeshita vs Josh Alexander is going up today too:

And when I say today, I mean in 1 MINUTE!!

Edited by AxB
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The DARK SUN BROTHERS!  Sol and X-Devil are a fun tag team.  Sol is spectacular.

========================

Someone needs to sign Promise Braxton already.  She's good.  Gigi Rey is going to be awesome.  I think this her thirtieth-ish match and she is already good.

=======================

And it's even more WRESTLE FORCE!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, AxB said:

Konosuke Takeshita vs Josh Alexander is going up today too:

And when I say today, I mean in 1 MINUTE!!

HOLY SHIT!

EDIT:  I love Josh Alexander in this.  He does the subtle heel thing to play off Takeshita being such an OVER babyface.

• Like 1

The Strong Hearts invade Singapore!  T-Hawk is so motherfucking awesome as a heel invader.  Aiden Rex is our hometown babyface who takes on the onslaught of the horror of an angry assholish T-Hawk!

Our GLEAT G-REX champion, El Lindaman, takes on the offbeat Singaporean wrester, Andruew Tang!  This is a strange match.

======================

This looks like it was a hoot to be at live.  BGJ and Destroyer Dharma are our hometown babyface innocents.  CIMA and Issei Onitsuka are our jerk big shot Japanese bigwigs.  But Onitsuka cannot escape his FATE of being born to be pinned...

It's a Kyushu Pro main event 6 man tag team match!  It boils down to a fun HOSS BATTLE between Kodai Nozaki and Asosan, the Man With A Volcano On His Head.  Nozaki is all about crazy judo throws and it's FUN!

======================

Ella Envy is so the greatest redneck woman in wrestling right now.  Here, she is tagging with Kenzie Paige against Heidi Howitzer and Max the Impaler.  Envy is so awesome postmatch.

======================

BIG LUCHA is so awesome.  One of the awesome things they do is have a studio show.  Bendito is great having a studio match with Viajero.

• Like 1

It's the Big Lucha Title Tournament and it is LOADED.  Demonic Flamita vs Super Nova,  Bendito vs Texano Jr., El Hijo de Dr Wagner vs Cometa Maya, and Rey Horus vs Emperorador Azteca is the first round.  Big Lucha is so fucking great.

El Bandido and Laredo Kid totally bring it in this indie card in El Paso.

=========================

It's an index of the DIANA card from 7/18/2022 with Miyuki Takase tagging against motherfucking Kaho Kobatashi.

• Like 2

Speaking of Flair being a geriatric wrestler, Tatsumi Fujinami wrestled in Kyushu Pro yesterday at the spry old age of 68!  Asosan and Kodai Nozaki are tagging together to assume the roles of the Japanese Bear Country.  It's the whole card so gear up for giant wads of Kyushu Pro weirdness.

==================

My new favorite Lucha Libre fat boys is the Freak Family.  These guys are huge slabs of men and they fucking crush opponents with sentons and topes.  It is so great.  FAT!

=====================

Devlyn McRae and Kelsey Raegan have a good match at D-Von Dudley's promotion, I think.  Raegan is really good and should move up the ladder.

This match is really great.  The crowd is MOLTEN!  It's the Traumas, Fresero Jr and Demonio Infernal against the bastard sons and nephews of Cien Caras, Mascara Ano 2000 and Universo 2000.  It is awesome.

=========================

While we wait for the dream match- Westside Heat versus FTR for ALL THE BELTS, we can settle for Westside Heat versus Hakan (The Peckham Playboy) and Tommy Lawrence.

It's that Matt Hardy/Johnny Hardy versus Dragon Lee/Dralistico match with the insane Dragon Lee tope.  The whole match is good.  Johnny Hardy is great in this.

===================

It's Fred Yehi!  What's he been doing lately?  Wrestling Brandon Williams!  Who is also good.

===================

Nanami is the sixteen year old PRO WRESTLING DIANA wrestler!  Maika Ozaki is a 31 year old lady who was trained by Yuna Manase!  Go ahead and watch this.

• Like 1

Kidd Bandit vs Drexl in a Devil's Playground match

Alec Price vs Big Bacon Brad Hollister, in a Submission Match.

• Like 1

It's the first actual Komander match I have seen!  It's a studio match so he doesn't do anything insane.  Gravity is actually better in this.  Bendito and Elemental are members of BLACK GENERATION! and they rule.

=======================

This is the whole match with Miyuki Takase and Kaho Kobayashi both tagging with a Colors gal and Deborah K.

===================

It's Tracy Nyxx versus Jessie Elaban in a brewery in Florida.  I assume one of these gals will be wrestling KiLynn King for the belt.

• Like 1