DVDVR Message Board

Your 2022 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

GLEAT streamed a show this morning!  They wrestle in the middle of the night in JAPAN!  I'll watch this at some point today.

=======================

IMPACT! posts a match with two IMPACT! guys wrestling each other, but not in IMPACT! for the Digital Media Title!  MAtt Cardona should go after Josh Alexander.  So should Rich Swann.  Until then, enjoy your secondary title!  Matt Cardona IS pro wrestling.

=======================

Allie Katch has gone from a whimsical wrestler to a hard edged wrestler and I back her play one hundred percent.  Here she and Laynie Luck have a good No Holds Barred match which is just another way of saying BattlARTS match.  So yeah, this rules.

• Like 1

Some Prominence!  Arkane Fujita and DASH Chisako have an exuberant death match- as DASH Chisako is totally tough as fuck. Arkane Fujita is also tough as fuck.  Most of this match is conducted on a layer of Legos.

====================

The best indie wrestler in the United Kingdom, Jordan Saeed, and the WRESTLE FORCE rookie of the year, Remi Adetunji, hook'em up and it's as good as one would expect.

=====================

As Taya Valkyrie turns the corner and heads for 40, she is definitely moving towards realizing her inner Lionness Asuka, and, thus,  she beats the life out Ashley D'Amboise.

Itoh vs Yamashita in Portland last weekend.

Another Jersey Championship Wrestling FULL SHOW:

AZRIEAL vs DYLN MCKAY

Starkz/Mathers v Bussy

Alec Price v Grim Reefer

Janai Kai v Lindsay Snow

Bam v Manders

Axton v Yoya

YDNB v 2Hot/Edith

and Billy Dixon says Goodbye

• Like 1

This match is completely awesome.  Ryo Mizunami and Chihiro Hashimoto go at it like two bulls.  Tomoka Inaba and Kanon have a great finishing sequence.  Inaba looks great and Kanon looks great in this.  Really fucking good.

===================

The match is pretty good, as folks crush each other for our pleasure.  It becomes great when DARK GENERATION invades and beats the crap out of everybody.

=====================

Kevin Ku and Davey Richards go at it all hard edge.

• Like 2

Whoa!  MIRAI vs Natsupoi is good.  Koguma vs MIRAI is really good.

=====================

What the fuck?  DASH Chisako and Mochi Natsumi really beat the living fuck out of each other.  PROMINENCE is so awesome.  They show up in your little promotion and just start hellish fights.  Risa Sera and Hiroyo Matsumoto get into the swing after Chisako and Natsumi just beat the living dogshit out of each other.  Stiffest match of the year.

======================

Okay, Ella Envy and Kenzie Page are GREAT heels.  Ella Envy makes you give a shit about the match she is in.  This is the best Rylee Rocket match I've seen (this is the third one, I think.)

• Like 1

Mika Iwata and Yuu have a stiff little match.  I don;t know why it has a ten minute time limit.  Yuu CRUSHES her with a lariat.

=========================

Yeah, I really love DARK GENERATION.  EMPERADOOOOOOOR!  AzTECAAAAAA!

============================

Kira Chimera needs to move the United States and wrestle near my house.  She will totally lay it in.

• Like 1

KiLynn King is King of the Indies!  Especially in Florida.  She is the Bryan Keith of Florida.  Ashley D'Ambroise is becoming really good.  I love the extended finishers.

=================

Miyuki Takase wrestled Miyu Yamashita is NORTH CAROLINA last weekend.  When did Cackalacki go from Land Of Shitty Drivers to Home of Joshi Puroresu?  Either way,  here she is wrestling the Future Of Sendai Girls, Manami!  Manami is still annoying but she is so good in the ring now.

=======================

I assume when ROH gets television, both of these gals will fill out the roster.  Hyan is already on the ROH radar since she was a part of the Women's division before it shut down.  Promise Braxton should get in there or get signed to IMPACT!  Booker T trains up the ladies to get to the next level.  Great use of EVIL BOOKER T!  GREATEST BABYFACE, CHARMELLE!

• Like 1

There is s LOT of wrestling on the internet RELEASED lately.  Thus, I will spam the thread.

Golden Power is a name to remember, eventhough he may not remember his name if he keeps this up.  Golden Power is COMPLETE PSYCHO.  A LUNATIC.

====================

I've seen Taryn From Accounting before but I never noticed her beating the living dog shit out of people.  It might have something to do with her being in the ring with Nicole Matthews and Matthews saying, "Might as well lay it in because God knows I am."  Either way, this is fucking great.

====================

Noisy Boy I've seen before, but this the first time he has been all elegant and also trying to kill himself and everybody else in the building.  Puma de Oro is a strong second place in best luchador in the match.

• Like 1

it's three NOAH undercard matches and they are fun!  Hideki Suzuki and Kazuyuki Fujita tag together.  Suzuki MENACES Kinya Okada. Yoshiki Inamura is very beefy and tries to protect Okada from psycho Suzuki.  The third match has a very good lookin' Simon Gotch.  Hajime Ohara is you superstar of all three matches.

====================

KiLynn King and Savannah Evans beat the hell out of each other.  They should tag together and take over the KnockOuts division.

===========================

Dante Martin amongst the Texans!

• Like 2

It's Workhorseman Anthony Henry versus the douchiest babyface in New England, the amazing Alec Price.

================

KiLynn King is outdoors at a brewery in Orlando.  It's a beautiful day.  It's Kelsey Reagan.  Let's lay it in.

====================

Oh Satania, will you ever be mine?

• Like 1

Hey!  Tootie Lynn has match where she trades submissions with fuckin' Deonna Purrazzo.  Lynn is all over the place, with this match being on IMPACT! account and she is wrestling on Elevation tomorrow.  Deonna Purrrazzo is really great.

===================

Mark Trew hints at his MMA background as he and Smashing Mike take it to the mat and go about the Ground and Pound.  Then they go all pro style!  

========================

Blue Demon Jr keeps his late career hot strewak going by bleeding a massive amount against Diamante Azul!  BLOOD!

Well, THIS is a tagteam!  Shingo Takagi and fucking T-HAWK take on Yuma and Atsuki Aoyagi!  Yuma has a very large trophy. Shingo has a very tiny trophy,

====================

It's rudos vs rudos!  La BLACK GENERATION is soooo fucking good.  This incarnation is El Bendito, El Elemental and Emperador Azteca.  Bendito has the most boss mask in current lucha.  La Pandemia is Pandemonium, Pandemonium Jr and some other guy.  They do the Fargo Strut.  This match is fucking great.  And the finish is the most lucha thing you will see all week.

=====================

Adorable teenager, Billy Starkz, wrestles like a subtle heel against ass stomper, Trish Adora.  This is good.

I don't know who I have seen more of this year- Speedball Mike Bailey, Minoru Suzuki or Davey Richards.  I've seen like 8 Davey richards matches this month, so he might be the winner.  I've never seen his opponent before- GPA- but he's good.  Richards hits a nice brainbuster in addition to his usual stuff.

======================

Cerebro Negro Jr is like the elder Cerebro Negro, a carrier of technicos.  Your out of control technico here is Spider Fly,  He is spectacular and whatnot.

Jessica James is a wee lass!  Rache Chanel is one half goofball/ one half psycho ass stomper.  I don;t know if Chanel would work on a bigger stage.  I'm guessing the new WOW would be about the best fit for her.  I dunno.  She's awesome in this.

It’s wild that Richards had the rep for being the ultimate serious business kickpads guy for years, and now he stooges so hard in that FTR match that the crowd becomes actively mad at him for being such a goof. 

• Like 2

Come for the AZm/Mei Suruga match that has the world's most endless roll-up sequence.  Stay for Himeka and Syuri beating the hell out of each other.

==================

YES!! MORE GLEAT!  STREAMED THIS MORNING!

====================

It's Hyan and KiLynn King wrestling each other!  I assume that this will be repeated in an ROH ring soon.

• Like 3

Saturday was weird because there were NO good wrestling matches on YouTube.  It's more than made up for it by bringing a MOUNTAIN of good wrestling mathes the last two days.  THUS I spam the thread!

THIS is the best Trish Adora match I've ever seen.  B3CCA is awesome.

====================

Maaaan, Rachel Ellering isn;t afraid to work STIFF!  Heather Reckless matches her stiffness level.  And is teeny so Ellering can do about anything she can think of in this match.

====================

Nick Wayne is older than he looks.  Here he looks about 12.  Vinnie Massaro is all Kings Road.

Laynie Luck is on a hot streak.  This is a good match with Kylie Rae.

====================

James Pharrell is really good.  He is the Christian Cage of the UK indies.  Kieron Lacey is a good young punk.

======================

Shalonce Royale is awesome.  Here, she and Rylee Ratchet have Ratchet's best match so far.

Jon Davis shows up ion the internet every couple of months and he is so awesome.  Here, he has a fucking fabulous hoss battle with Bojack.

=======================

Multifacetico and Raptor (with adorable wee Raptor) take it to the mat, lucha style!

=======================

Noisy Boy and Aster Boy are battling it out for the title of craziest lunatic highflier in indie lucha.  This is FUN!

Okay, I love Flawless Women's Wrestling.  It's in the Conference Center (it appears to be a very large barn) in Sevierville, Tennessee and I'm guessing the announcer is a tobacco auctioneer when he isn't announcing wrestling. Anyway, this has the three risingest stars in the indies- KiLynn King, Kenzie Paige, and Billy Starkz- and Alice Crowley, who I don;t think I've ever seen before.  There is a baby in the audience and it's unnerving when they brawl through the crowd.  An adorable baby.

Cerebro Negro is about the best rudo around.  Tonalli is He Who Will Be Carried.

==========================

I had never seen either Eve Bateman or Kacie, I don't think, but they are British and they are good.

• Like 1

Alice Crowley has been some of the circles as Kenzie Paige, namely in IWA-MS. At only 19 years of age Crowley has already held the IWA-MS women’s title twice, and may end up the final IWA-MS women’s champ. 

• Like 1