DVDVR Message Board

Your 2022 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

Poder del Norte is a dynamic and hard-hitting rudo trio.  Demonio Infernal and Fresero Jr wrestle technico but every body pretty much beats everybody else up.  THEN at 13 minutes, it turns into a whole different match- as the best highflier on earth makes a cameo.  Very cool.

=====================

Chihiro Hashimoto and Yuu are a great tag team.  ASUKA and Saori Anoue are rough and tough.  This is good.

=======================

In St Louis, they still have matches between big, burly men.  1 Called Manders I've seen.  Derek Neal is new to me.  This is good.

6 hours ago, alstein said:

Was just about to post that one (we're in the same discord so it makes sense!)  I'd love to see an old-school DEAN! review of that

How is it that Kidd Bandit doesn;t have a cagematch.net profile?

EDIT: Sooooo Konosuke Takeshita versus Yuya Uemura AND Konosuke Takeshita vs Kidd Bandit could both happen in the near future.  What a time to be alive.

• Like 2

Oh man, this match is good.  It would have been legit GREAT if they didn't stop this match in the middle and construct a two tier folding chair platform- which looks cool when they go through it- but before it and after it, it's a fucking fistfight that flies through the crowd.  It's fucking great.  But yeah, it grinds to a stop for while.

=====================

Remi Adetunji is a candidate for rookie of the year, if he is a rookie.  WRESTLE FORCE!

====================

Hey, speaking of youngsters- it's too gals who I've never seen before and they are pretty good.  I assume they are Thunder Rosa gals since they debut in Mission Pro.  Mighty Mayra has fancy, good-lookin kicks.  Ruthie Jay seems technically sound!

It's good to see Thekla in a match, as opposed to gifs of her being a spider and hitting a spear.  Giulia is motherfucking awesome, so this is good.  Syuri wrestles Ami Sourei who I remember wrestling as Ami Miura in Sendai Girls and being from Active Advance Pro.  She is the new Dynamite Kansai!

===================

From Active Advance Pro Wrestling, it's Ayame Sasamura- as one can see that one goes from Active Advance to Sendai Girls to Stardom.  She is stompy and adorable.  Maria is from Marvelous.  She is underrated because she is in Marvelous so no one ever sees her wrestle.  Hiroyo Matsumoto is the motherfucking BEST!  DASH Chisako is the ace of Sendai Girls since Meiko Satomuro is living in England.  This is good.

===================

ActWRES girl'Z is back?  I can never comprehend what it is and why they do what they do, but here's a wrestling match from last week.  Mari is 37 years old and is the lady in red.  The blond haired gal with the spiky hair is her partner, Marino Saihara.  Ayano Irie is in white and is 25 years old.  Her partner is Haruka Ishikawa.  It's pretty good for what seems to be training for beauty pageants but also wrestling.

• Like 1

A BURST of interesting (some of it good) wrestling was unleashed onto YouTube lately so I will be spamming the board!

This match is insane.  All these third or fourth generation Brazos aren;t gigantically fat yet so they are highflying while they still can.  Aero Panther and Fight are your lunatic highfliers on the other side.  They build this Pyramid Of Luchadores and I haven't ever seen THAT before.  Several hundred stars.  DTU is the CZW of Mexico.

===================

Sadika brings the lucha libre style to the Houston Women's Indie Scene and this match is a hoot.  Muñeca De Plata and Sadika look like your two great aunts fighting over what to put in a casserole recipe.  Except it's to put the other through a door.  This is great.

=======================

Starfire and Hija de Fuerza Guerrera battle it out for who can make DEAN feel even older than he is.  Goya Kong can still go.  This is good.

Safire Reed I've seen wrestle twice versus Kira Chimera in WRESTLE FORCE!  Here she wrestles prolly the best women in UK indie wrestling, Alex Windsor.  Reed is the Roxanne Perez of the UK.  Alex Windsor should be on Dynamite wrestling Toni Storm.  This is good, mostly because Windsor is so world class.  Reed brings it though and is good being the rookie underdog fighting from UNDERNEATH~!  Safire Reed is gonna be really good.

=================

Yurika Oka is one the under 18 Future Of Sendai Girls youngsters.  Kanon is waaay too young to figure out her future but guess who wins?

===================

Heather Reckless is teeny, like 4'10" and she is a true SUPER WORKER- the Mio Momono of the Midwest indies.  GUERRERA DE BRISEÑAS is all capitalized because I had to cut and paste to get the thingy over the N.  Reckless wrestles for five and makes this good.

I noted that WRESTLE FORCE should bring in FTR to wrestle Westside Heat and WRESTLE FORCE concocts a really close facsimile of FTR- the best UK indie wrestler, Jordan Saeed, and Cali Gray.  This match is a shoestring budget UK version of FTR versus the Briscoes, so yeah, this match is totally awesome.  Saeed is your Dax Harwood.  Westside Heat are the best possible Varsity Blonds.

=================

This popped up on my YouTube feed and it's from Isaiah Broner's account so I guess it's above board.  Minoru Suzuki I have seen wrestle like 25 times this year.  This is... uh... STIFF.

==================

Kat Von Heez is the Canadian version of Freya the Slayah- which is a LITERAL lateral move (because Freya IS FROM ALASKA! OH YEAH!)  Taya Valkyrie sets up her offense and makes this match pretty good.  Taya is outstanding.

• Like 1

GLEAT!  The streamed their 5/22 show!  I assume it rules.  Ill be watching it shortly.  EDIT:  Takanori Ito and Masato Kamino are a great tagteam.

======================

Bandido owns Big Lucha and he BRINGS IT!  This match is fucking GREAT.  Big Lucha has a real ECW 1996 feel to it and they really crush the audience every chance they get. ANUBIS~! 

======================

OH MAN!  Lufisto and Masha Slamovich are MADE to wrestle each other.  They beat the living hell out of each other.  Two TRILLION STARS.

• Like 2

OMG!  Satania fucking CRUSHES Therius- all the while SHOWBOATING her pentagram!  One day I will marry Satania...  This is some good stuff.

===================

I assume Willow Nightengale is secretly signed to ROH and they are waiting for the TV deal to announce it.  If not, she would really fit in on IMPACT!'s KnockOut division.  Christina Marie is a good Jordyyne Grace knockoff.  AND SHE CHEATS!  CHEATING!  OLD SCHOOL CHEATING!

=====================

Kenzie Page is only 20 years old and is already THIS GOOD.  Dreamgirl Ellie matches her STIFFNESS~! and makes this match really good.  The annoucing is horrendous so you may want to turn the sound down.

• Like 1

It's Virginia's Damien Wayne!  He and Chase Stevens have been around for while now and they lay it in.

==================

Meanwhile, in the northern CCW, the Renegade Twins wrestle Riley Shepard and Devlyn Macabre!  This is good.

====================

This is a random IMPACT! wrestling match that was just kind of posted for no apparent reason by IMPACT!.  Vincent is good in this bumping around for the limited Hikuleo.  He is limited but he does possess the sweetest Powerslam in the Galaxy of Wrestling.

Bandido's promotion, Big Lucha, is completely awesome.  Here are four guys I don;t think I've ever seen before and they have a super cool match.  Tirano looks like your pot-smoking uncle and he hits the fucking craziest Tope Con Hilo I've seen this month.  Viajero is the other technico and he is a more traditional highflier, in that he doesn't look like he is inches away permanent paralysis every time he does a dive.  El Potro is the evilest.

=================

Westside Heat is awesome!  Here, they take on James Ferrell, the best wrestler to not have a cagematch profile, and the astoundingly douchy Aexander Moore.  Smashing Mike and James Toner are aided by the fact that Moore is such a dick that he get in his own team's way. EDIT:  Alexander Moore may be better than Ferrell and he also doesn't have a cagematch profile.

====================

The Thunder Rosa Twins, I mean the Renegade Twins are HEAT MACHINES~!  Delilah Doom is so odd.  Like how Jack Cartwheel legit uses Gymkata, Doom legit uses Jazzercize!  Myka Madrid I haven't seen before but I dig her.  This falls to pieces completely at the end.

Jovannissi is from the Styles/Rollins family tree of indie guys. Melt Man is an out of shape party dude who’s secretly technically proficient and athletic, kind of a Buddy Rose by way of RVD. This is pretty good, I want to see more of Melt Man.

• Like 1

Wrestling Machine Kento Miyahara takes on Wrestling Machine T-Hawk!  WHAT A DAY OF WRESTLING~!

========================

Brogan Finlay is Fit's younger son and he;s already good.  Leonis and Maximus Khan are guys I've never seen before but they are impressive.

=========================

When I first saw this, I was like,"Oh man, Miyuke Takase is wrestling in Colega Pro?"  But then I noticed the actual crowd and went to cagematch.net and found out this is a PPP card.  Chanyota dresses in less leather in PPP.  Maya Yuhiki is wild.  Makoto is beautiful... mysterious..

• Like 2

NOAH Lucha Superstars Alpha Wolf and Dragon Bane have a CRAZY match in Berwyn, Illinois.  The announcer is the most Midwestern announcer in the history of the earth.

=====================

Shotaro Ashino is a guy I've seen.  He;s good.  I've never seen Ryuki Honda, I don't think.  He's good.  This is All Japan!

=======================

This has the lucha mat work from the Negro Navarro/Black Terry/Dr Cerebro school of matwork, because this has Dr Cerebro is in this match.  This would be called a clinic.

• Like 1

Kento Miyahara and Shuji Ishikawa for the Triple Crown!  Shuji Ishikawa is pretty broken down but Miyahara is Miyahara so this is the best Ishikawa match you'll see.

=======================

Oh man, the New Generation Dinamitas are a DYNAMIC wad of rudos.  Laredo Kid, Octagon Jr and Myzteziz Jr are all about the highest end highfliers.  This match is all kinds of zaniness.

=========================

Dani Mo is a strange wrestler.  She is usually good, but if you put her out doors in the South and she RAMPS UP!  Savanah Evans reminds us why she is in the KnockOuts division.

Hey!  It''s the Natural Classics and the VeloCities!   Nobody in Australia posts many matches on YouTube so I can't be sure, but I think this is the second and third best tagteams, behind the Aussie Open.  Australian tag team wrestling today is to pack giant wads of wrestling into a match, like a Young Bucks or Lucha Brothers match and this is GIANT wads of wrestling.  This match flies by.

=====================

WHOA!  JTO is posting matches!  It's Tomoka Inaba in her home stomping grounds against Rhythm, who I don;t think I've seen in an actual match, but she's good for a youngster.  Inaba is gonna be a star soon.

========================

It's another possible rookie, Levi Muir, who looks fucking great, from WRESTLFORCE, of course.  Mark Trew is a surly punk with a highly punchable face.  He taunts the British children.  EDIT:  Ah, per cagematch, Muir has been wrestling for five years and has wrestled on WWE UK.  No wonder I've never seen him before.

• Like 1

La Black Generation is Demonic Flamita's rudo faction in Big Lucha and they are AWESOME.  Yutani, Elemental and El Bendito are psychos and this is about as fun as indie lucha gets.

======================

Hey!  A Sawyer Wreck match showed up!  I've seen one other Wreck match like a year ago.  Wreck and KiLynn King are a tagteam that does death matches called the OvaryActors which I've never seen.  Sawyer Wreck is a mystical figure.  Chriastie Jaynes is perfectly fine.

========================

This match is a sloppy wad of guys hating the audience so much that they want to CRUSH them with their bodies!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DEAN said:

La Black Generation is Demonic Flamita's rudo faction in Big Lucha and they are AWESOME.  Yutani, Elemental and El Bendito are psychos and this is about as fun as indie lucha gets.

======================

Hey!  A Sawyer Wreck match showed up!  I've seen one other Wreck match like a year ago.  Wreck and KiLynn King are a tagteam that does death matches called the OvaryActors which I've never seen.  Sawyer Wreck is a mystical figure.  Chriastie Jaynes is perfectly fine.

========================

This match is a sloppy wad of guys hating the audience so much that they want to CRUSH them with their bodies!

I'm a huge fan of Sawyer's Gory Special into a Sidewalk Slam that she busts out toward the end of the match.

• Like 1