DVDVR Message Board

Your 2022 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

18 hours ago, paul sosnowski said:

Watch this while you can, before it gets flagged for copyright violations!!!

AJPW Triple Crown Title, May 15, 2022

Kento Miyahara (c) vs Yuma Aoyagi       

I watched that last night.  GREAT fucking match.

Giulia is GREAT and Suzu Suzuki hates her guts.  Maaaan, this feud is so good.  Suzuki smacks her in the face to tell us, the world, that she fuckin HATES Giulia.  Giulia responds by procuring the most psychotic Rings of Saturn on earth.  Such joy on Giulia's face when she totally kills Moci Miyagi with a Northern Lights Bomb and taunts Suzuki while getting the pin.  Oh man.

======================

Yuya Uemura is in the indies so, of course, he wrestles in Texas.  Here against Casey Blackrose, whom I've never seen before.

======================

KYUSHU PRO!  It's so odd.  Asosan's volcano mask smokes!  Genkai isn't afraid of it but Aria is.  Then they have a wrestling match.

• Like 1

GANBARE☆PRO “A HOMANSU 2022”, 14/05/2022
Chiba 2AW Square
118 Fans – No Vacancy

5. Shinichiro Tominaga 2nd Hometown Triumph Match: GENTARO & Yasu Urano Vs Shuichiro Katsumura & Shinichiro Tominaga
6. Special Tag Match: Shigehiro Irie & Kouki Iwasaki Vs Naoya Nomura & Mizuki Watase

Excited to see Nomura’s new career trajectory. Shigehiro Irie is always a good time.

• Like 2

GLEAT live stream just ended.  Shigehiro Irie vs El Lindaman was good!  El Lindaman is built for main events.  Jack Cartwheel had a breakout match where he uses legit Gymkata in a super neat way.  Shingo Takagi is great in his match.  Miyagi vs DASH Chisako is way better than it should have been.  GLEAT rules!

=================

I have been waiting forever for this to hit YouTube and it was worth the wait.  KiLynn King and Marina Tucker settle it in a cage and it is everything you want in an old school Southern cage match.  Marina Tucker is fucking great in this.  King is always great.

===================

This is everything new and exciting from WRESTLEFORCE,  Westside Heat and Remi Adetunji!  YOUTH OF TODAY!  Cali Gray, who looks exactly like Jimmy Jacobs, also debuts.  

• Like 1

The announcers become annoying and they do some stupid spots in this but Madi Wrenkowski and Rache Chanel are such a motherfucker of a tagteam that you can look past it.  The Renegade twins are good.  Yeah, turn the sound down.

======================

Fred Yehi has been showing up a lot lately to remind one that one enjoys seeing him wrestle.  I've never seen Action Andretti before but he's good.

======================

I think Davey Richards is a legit doctor now, so he wrestles now like other doctors play golf.  Here he is against Mysterious Q, who will be on Elevation next Monday, I hear.  Yes, it's in Texas.

A lot of quality/fun wrestling is being unleashed onto YouTube lately so I SPAM THE BOARD!

This is a wild lucha libre match.  Octagon Jr is being pushed by MLW and he is spectacular!

=====================

Hyan is back from the UK and she is wrestling all over Texas.  Here she is wrestling Raychell Rose and it gets good after the super indie annoying booking.

=====================

This isn't technically precise mat wrestling, but it is such a hoot.  King and Kong are twin Professor Bobo's!

• Like 2

Dragongate are running King of Gate at present, and as they always stream the first match of Network shows on YouTube, you can watch this fun match between leading Rookie of the Year contender Takuma Fujiwara and another member of the class of 2021, Ishin Iihashi (son of Ishinriki and Utako Hozumi).

It's a fun little singles match

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kropotkin's Beard said:

Dragongate are running King of Gate at present, and as they always stream the first match of Network shows on YouTube, you can watch this fun match between leading Rookie of the Year contender Takuma Fujiwara and another member of the class of 2021, Ishin Iihashi (son of Ishinriki and Utako Hozumi).

It's a fun little singles match

The really fun part is guessing which one is which.  I'm guessing that Fujiwara is the guy in the singlet.

57 minutes ago, Kropotkin's Beard said:

Hah, no, that's Ishin in the singlet & Fujiwara has the pants

I dug Ishin a little more.  He was more weird in his technique.

Enjoy Wrestling

Moriarty vs Speedball

JD Drake beats the piss out of Enjoy champ MV Young, does a running shooting star press, and Fargo struts like a boss. My man fucking rules.

• Like 1

We love Willow Nightingale. She takes on Raychell Rose (better known in AEW as Rochelle, Rochelle) for the New Texas Pro Wrestling title. I’d forgotten I’d seen Rochelle in New Texas against Rok-C. Good stuff.

• Like 1

Bryan Keith continues to wrestle Canadians in Texas!  First Josh Alexander, now DANIEL MAKABE!  They take it to the mat and it's good!

====================

More Texas!  Hyan is the prize of Houston.  Here, she wrestles the Youth of the Midwest, Indiana's Billie Starkz!  I assume both of these gals will be on bigger platforms soon.  This is good!

=====================

Soooo Tay Conti is awesome in Mexico.  Chik Tormenta and Sexy Star are awesome in Mexico.  Tay needs to get over the Gotch Style Piledriver in AEW and they could put the title on her.   Sammy Guevara is a HEAT MACHINE!

1 hour ago, AxB said:

Premieres in like an hour.

Oh man, this match is fucking balls out.  Takeshita is so awesome.  The main thing I took away from this is that Takeshita takes a DDT like a fucking psycho.  I hadn't seen Adam Brooks in a while.  He is yet still another awesome Australian wrestler.  Great match.

• Thanks 1

Was just coming to post the Takeshita match. So good. I always liked Brooks back in his PWG days because he would weave in heel psychology and antics into the  modern indie style and was pretty good with not completely going over the top. More of a straight up indie match but very fun. That counter jumping knee off the springboard ruled.

• Like 1

Dark Sheik & Aspyn Rose vs Full Send, plus RJ Santos vs Richie Coy.

(They're uploading Yuya Uemura vs Kidd Bandit tomorrow)

• Like 2

The awesomeness of Ryo Mizunami trained the awesomeness of Mayuki Takase.  Mika Iwata is also awesome.  Manami is the future of Sendai Girls.  And all four of them beat the living hell out of each other.

=================

Rache Chanel is prolly the best unsigned indie wrestler.  Hyan is pretty damn good, too.  This is great.

=================

It's an ARSION reunion, with Ayako Hamada on one side and Faby Apache on the other.  And that would be the Not Reprehensible Sexy Star.

On 5/18/2022 at 10:56 PM, DEAN said:

I have been waiting forever for this to hit YouTube and it was worth the wait.  KiLynn King and Marina Tucker settle it in a cage and it is everything you want in an old school Southern cage match.  Marina Tucker is fucking great in this.  King is always great.

Fuck yeah this match ruled. 

• Like 1