DVDVR Message Board

Your 2022 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

I remember that Suzume is in the yellow with the beehive.  This also has Shoko Nakajima and Hyper Misao.  And Marika Kobashi.

==============

It's Tadasuke and some guy against Diasuke Harada and some guy!  NOAH JUNIOR TAG MATCHES!

====================

Sendai Girls quasi-ace, Mika Iwata, takes on DDT's Saki Akai, who is very tall and very thin and 35 years old.  JESUS CHRIST, Iwata's finisher is NASTY.

• Like 2

My new favorite British Indie Tagteam, Billy Haze and Jay Joshua.  They are so evil and they really lay it in.

==========================

It's a NOAH hoss battle!  Manabu Soya vs Yoshiki Inamura!  BURLY!

===========================

It's two gimmicks that work great together.  The secret, Delilah Doom and Rache Chanel know when to work STIFF!

• Like 2

Miyu Yamashita and Maki Ito take on two... other wrestlers.

========================

Tonalli and Puma somehow out-specrtacular Aster Boy and Freelance.  Of course, the camera misses one of Aster Boy dying for your pleasure, so that's not pleasing....

================

Bengalee hits two Ciclon Ramirez-esque topes.

• Like 2

This DDT tag match is really good.  Yuji Hino and Shuji Kondo batter each other about but the surprising part is how good Kazuki Haraya and Yukio Naya are.

=========================

Hey!  It's Taya Valkyrie wrestling again!  AEW should sign her and she should feud with Jade Cargill since they are the same-ish height.

Diamonji So is good reason to occasionally check in on Colega Pro.  Here is a good match with Rekka.

• Like 2

Two days ago, DDT streamed an entire card.  GIANT WADS OF DDT!  It's a tag league!

================================

Semi-Final of the MAX HEART tag tournament.  I looked this up- it's Miu Watanabe and Rika Tatsumi against Moka Miyamoto and Yuki Aria.  I should recognize Tatsumi at this point.  I am filled with shame.

============================

From the NOAH Random Tagmatch Generator, it's Kaito Kiyamiya and Yoshinari Ogawa against Noamichi Marufuji and- HEY! WHY NOT?!?!- Junta Miyawaki.  I wonder who is losing?  Kiyamiya has fauncier paunts than Ogawa.

• Like 2

I dig this Tatsuya Hanami from Active Advance Pro Wrestling.  Here, he has a good match with Kodai Nozaki, the young hoss of Kyushi Pro.

Teen gals, Yurika Oka and Kanon, have a match for the junior belt!

I'm digging Jordan Blade.  She has a Marina Shafir vibe, though not as slick.

• Like 2

The whole GLEAT card from 2/6 is on YouTube!  All my favorites are on this.  The Ice Ribbon gals are TINY.

=======================

Awesome!  Eight DDT guys who can wrestle: Jun Akiyama, Konosuke Takeshita, Uena, Endo, MAO, others!

Miyu Yamashita takes on Marika Kobashi in Kobashi's retirement match, I think,

• Like 2

It was one of her last singles matches. But she "graduates" from TJPW on April 17th, she can sign with another promotion in the future if she wants, after whatever she wants to do in her life first.

Nodoka Tenma retires in March.

• Like 1

Silas Young and Josh Woods take their endless ROH feud to an indie in Minnesota.  Guys killing time until April.

============================

Kira Chimera works all STIFF!  She should come to the US.

=============================

Laynie Luck and Raychell Rose battle it out in Houston as they try to replace Rok-C or wait for AQA to make the Texas rounds.

• Like 1

Speedball Mike Bailey against Michael Oku from RevPro in Anglun.  Oku is the guy that Will Ospreay wrestled and Meltzer gave it five stars.  Oku seems like a guy who AEW should bring in to join the three sub-pillars, Daniel Garcia, Lee Moriarty and Wheeler Yuta.  Bailey is 2 FUN 2 B B-LEEVED!

========================

With all that GLEAT, it's been a year with a lot of Michiko Mayagi matches in it,  Here, she gets legit crushed by Mika Iwata somehow.

=============================

Hey, I recognize Mui Watanabe now!  Thanks, MAX HEART tournament.  I almost recognize Rika Tatsumi.  Of course, I always recognize Nodoka Tenma so she is retiring next month.  HYPER MISAO!

• Like 1

Sendai Girls posted the first Iroha/Hashimoto match from last November.

konosuke Takeshita/Yuki Ueno versus Yuji Hino/an impressive Yukio Naya.  Naya is a DDT hoss,

Jordan Blade and Heather Monroe wrestle somewhere in Florida.

• Like 3

I can only think at how much fun either of these teams would be against the Gunn Clubb-  family of LA PARK would be the most fun, the family of La  Bestia del Ring would be the workrate feud!  Either way, this match is pretty great.

Kanon is the fifteen year old Future Of Sendai!  Here, she is wrestling Haruka Umesaki, the 21 year old Future of Diana!  It's pretty good.

===========================

Makoto, beautiful... mysterious...., tags with the spunky Ancham, a 23 year old Shinsyu Girls Pro wrestler against Cherry and Miyako Mitsumoto, who is 36.  Mitsumoto and Ancham have 13 years difference in age but were both trained by Emi Sakura.  MAGIC BOX!

• Like 1

Checking back in with some more Indian wrestling greatness! To my mind the two best wrestlers in Khali's fed are Sardar Singh (their HHH/Jarrett stand in only he uses a goddamn rifle as his prop weapon) and Badshah Khan (who just turned face but is occasionally a sickening crowbar). Well, they just had a singles match and guess what: it's great.

• Like 2

Stardom has put up the Syuri/Hiyashishita belt versus belt match. HI JACK BOMB~!

Tomoka Inaba, trained by TAKA Michinoku, is a nifty little wrestler.  Yarika Oka is really good and hits the best bulldog of 2022.

It's Kaya Toribani!  I looked her up on cagematch.  She wears a mask.  Nao Kakuta is 34 years old!  A Yuna Manase trainee!  I looked up everything!

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Lamp, broken circa 1988 said:

Checking back in with some more Indian wrestling greatness! To my mind the two best wrestlers in Khali's fed are Sardar Singh (their HHH/Jarrett stand in only he uses a goddamn rifle as his prop weapon) and Badshah Khan (who just turned face but is occasionally a sickening crowbar). Well, they just had a singles match and guess what: it's great.

This match is great.  Khali is the Booker T of India as he is pumping out quality wrestlers.  I assume these guys will join IMPACT! soon.

In today's Random Match Creator, enjoy New Japan Superstar, Will Ospreay, versus AEW Superstar, Brian Cage.  FORBIDDEN DOOR!

=================

Yuu crushes Active Advance Superstar, Ayame Sasamura, like you figure she would.

AEW Edge-of-Superstar, Queen Aminata, and United Wrestling Network Superstar, Vipress, have a good match.  They lay it in. 

• Like 1