Another JCW Full Show

• Charlie Evans vs Everett Conors
  • Joey Janela vs Cesar Bononi
  • Yoya & Janai Kai vs the Goons
  • BILLIE STARKZ VS MATT MAKOWSKI
  • Big Vin vs Manders
  • Frontman Jah vs Edith Surreal
Edited by AxB

These are from 2021 but I am CONSOLIDATING the thread.

The Florida CCW!  Marina Tucker is good wrestler.  Roma is good wrestler.  FOR THE BELT!

===========================

A batch of British ladies wrestle.  I've seen Laura DiMatteo wrestle before.  These other three are new to me.  This is pretty good.

==============================

UKPW has a ladies championship tournament.  Match quality swings pretty vastly.  It has some ladies that have wrestled in the mighty Wrestle Force- including Kira Chimera, Ava White and the overly spunky Clementine.  You should go ahead and watch it.

DZ said it best that Thekla is annoying but charming,  She is quite good and quite annoying in this, her Stardom debut.  Natsupoi is adorable making with the cartwheels.  So many cartwheels.  That 8 man is the best thing on  this.

=========================

Cameron Cole and Will Allday BRING IT in this street fight.  The finish is garbage but everything up to it is solid gold.  The match before it is pretty NOAHlike.

Remember the awesomeness of MARVELOUS vs Sendai Girls this summer.  I think this was the pivotal match where all your Sendai Girl teens, especially Manami, start to truly rule.

• Like 1

It's Kyushu Pro!  Kodai Nozaki wrestles a guy from Active Advance Pro Wrestling, Minoru Tanaka represents GLEAT in  a UWF match, there are two three ways, but one of them has Kengo Mashima in it.  KYUSHU PRO RULES!

=====================

I don't think I've ever seen Diego Hill before but he is waaaaay fun in this match with the always good Kevin Ku.

• Like 1

It's the first two matches from today's NOAH show!  The first match has Kinya Okada and Junta Miyakawa against each other in a tag match.  The second match has Mochizuki, Sakuraba and Taniguchi- doing the odd king gimmick he does now.  STRANGE!

It's the mighty WRESTLE FORCE!  James Pharrell is EVIL and he has his teen henchman with him!  Hakan, the Peckham Playboy, is your face.  If ROH ever returns, these two guys would fit right in to their Pure division.

========================

Hey! Marina Tucker was one of the GLOW girls on DARK yesterday.  Here she is tagging with the underrated Anna Diaz against Roma and the indie-est names indie wrestler, Kaitlyn Alexis.  THEN Ricky Marvin randomly shows up in Port St Lucie and wrestles a big dude.

3 hours ago, Jam said:

TJPW 1.4 Korakuen main event, Princess of Princess championship. 

This match is fucking great.  Mizuki's dropkick at 10:04 is completely balls out.

• Like 1

Masha Slamovich and Ava Everett have a bearmauling of a 7 minute match.  Ava Everett came to my attention when she and Davienne beat the hell out of each other for 7 minutes.

=======================

IT's DASH Chisako and Hibiki in a deathmatch.  This one is from June and is better than the one they had in November.

=====================

It's Brit teen sensation, Kieron Lacey!  In Wrestle Force! With Mark Trew against Smashing Mike and James Toner- who are kinda wrestling heel.

KENTA goes back to NOAH before ruining himself in NJPW.  This is STIFF!

=======================

Duel hoss battles!  Calvin Tankman wrestles and then later Bojack takes on Kevin Ku, which is a pretty awesome match.

=======================

Alec Price is waaay too excited and he wrestles a guy named Ichiban.

• Like 1

Pro Wrestling EVE doing a thing where they put half of their live show on YouTube for free, and then the second half is on their PPV website:

There's another one tonight, too.

• Like 1

Two full shows that are definitely worth your time:

DEFEND Indy Wrestling Ten Year Anniversary Tournament - Night 1 (11/27/2021)

Card:

1. Danny Jones vs. Josh Terry
  2. The O.J.M.O. vs. Nino Bryant
  3. Laura Di Matteo vs Alex Windsor
  4. Nico Angelo vs Jay Joshua
  5. Chuck Mambo vs TK Cooper

All five matches on this show are fantastic!

MDRN NMD Tuesday Night Graps: Treasure Hunt Spectacular (11/30/2021)

Card:

1. Mark Davis vs. Kyle Fletcher
  2. Seven Man Scramble Match: Chris Egan vs. RUFIO vs. Jack Bandicoot vs. Man Like DeReiss vs. Scott Oberman vs. Natalie Sykes
  3. Martin Kirby vs. Chris Ridgeway
  4. Dean Allmark vs. Lee Hunter
  5. Team Bucket (Kid Lykos II, Luke Jacobs, Nico Angelo & Rhio) vs. Team Frog (Big Guns Joe, Gene Munny, Kid Lykos & Mad Kurt)

You're definitely going to want to see Davis vs. Fletcher, but the rest of the show is fun, too.

Edited by The Z
  • Like 1

It's Kenou up against Kaito Kiyomiya in a NOAH new year's match up!  Being NOAH, it is super violent.  Kenou is your superstar.

==================

Saki Akai is very thin.  She kicks folks pretty good.  ASUKA is a known quantity.  DASH Chisako will lay it in.  Mika Iwata is your budding Arisa Nakajima.

=====================

This is fun bargain basement lucha libre.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, AxB said:

Pro Wrestling EVE doing a thing where they put half of their live show on YouTube for free, and then the second half is on their PPV website:

There's another one tonight, too.

Oh man, this is the second match I've seen between Ivy and Lana Austin and once again THEY LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE!  So awesome.  I don't know which one to go for so I'll just go for them both. 

Smokin' Aces (Charlie Sterling & Nick Riley) vs. Greedy Souls (Brendan White & Danny Jones), 12/12/2021

Fantastic tag team match!

Nico Angelo vs. Lee Hunter, 11/21/2021

I love that are still a few promotions running ATTACK!'s old stomping grounds. I wish they would release their shows in full, I would probably even pay money for them. ?

Hoping this will be the year ATTACK! comes back.

• Like 1

I'm digging this Robert Martyr guy.  He is your Northeastern scrawny stiff working guy and he brings it to JD Drake who brings it right back to him.

AEW Dark darling, Dream Girl Ellie takes on teen sensation, Kenzie Paige in a nutty 6 minute tag match!

==========================

Sol and five other guys have a grimy, bargain basement match of the lucha libre.  

On 1/8/2022 at 2:37 PM, The Z said:

Martin Kirby vs. Chris Ridgeway

I love this match.  Kirby I last saw in Dragon Gate.  Ridgeway is NOAH.  It starts off World of Sport and morphs into more NOAH but with neat submissions.

• Like 1

Katsuhiko Nakajima defends the belt against Misawa impersonator, Go Shiozaki.  This missing 10 minutes, but they leave in the ass stomping.

============================

More Impact ladies in the indies having matches that are a million times better than their matches on Impact.  This example: Kiera Hogan vs Jordynne Grace.

============================

It's Dragon Gate!  Funky Jackie Kamei and Dragon Kid beat each to death for a minute and then Ben-K comes in and does his audition for BULK ORCHESTRA!

• Like 1

I had totally forgotten about Fred Yehi.  Here, he wrestles Silas Young.

==========================

This match is deeply IWRG,  That means deep dives into lucha matwork.  Aster Boy does crush his shoulder landing on the third row so it's IWRG WITH A TWIST!  Freelance is fabulous.  Karaoui is your secret great luchadore on the mat.

Gino Medina is a great Houston surly bastard.  Here, he beats on the ever flippy Ninja Mack!