DVDVR Message Board

2022 Puroresu General Discussion

Kang

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
2 hours ago, Blue Dragon said:

FMW-E is probably finished. I wasn't too interested in it, too much more indy for me even compared to the other previous versions.

We should have known they were in trouble after they put all their eggs into the rocket basket.

2 hours ago, Stefanie Without Stefanie said:

We should have known they were in trouble after they put all their eggs into the rocket basket.

Was a glorious basket at least. That one show they did indoors with explosions and nobody could see through the smoke was 10/10 stuff.

NJPW starts tonight's Korakuen show with Hiromu Takahashi pumping up the crowd, which is allowed to cheer for the first time in over two and a half years. And then the first match is Bad Boy Tito vs Minoru Suzuki. KAZE NI NARE!

I don't really care if there is cheering or not but definitely an emotional moment. There is a shot right before the Kaze Ni Nare where these two fans nod at each other like they've been waiting a while for this.

17 hours ago, lostinube said:

NJPW starts tonight's Korakuen show with Hiromu Takahashi pumping up the crowd, which is allowed to cheer for the first time in over two and a half years. And then the first match is Bad Boy Tito vs Minoru Suzuki. KAZE NI NARE!

I don't really care if there is cheering or not but definitely an emotional moment. There is a shot right before the Kaze Ni Nare where these two fans nod at each other like they've been waiting a while for this.

I had major chills for Kaze ni Nare, sounded louder than a pre-COVID full Korakuen. 

After this, I wouldn't mind if they just ran half Korakuen with chanting, may not look as good but my god what a difference it made. A fun main event was made so much better with a mega-hot crowd. 

Edited by Horangi
Thing about Wato/O-Khan already noted
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Horangi said:

I had major chills for Kaze ni Nare, sounded louder than a pre-COVID full Korakuen. 

After this, I wouldn't mind if they just ran half Korakuen with chanting, may not look as good but my god what a difference it made. A fun main event was made so much better with a mega-hot crowd. 

Especially as most of the time they are drawing what, 4-500 in Korakuen at present.

On 9/5/2022 at 4:51 AM, lostinube said:

Are Tito and Che getting work with NJPW or just Tito? I'd like to see the Wolf Zaddies get some action in NJPW or Strong.