DVDVR Message Board

2022 Puroresu General Discussion

Kang

Surgery will be performed to prevent future deterioration. Honma had something similar happened to him before and before his own surgery he couldn't feel his arms and legs.

• Like 1

BRUTE ISSEI, he returned for few bouts for JTO in 2020. I find it interesting that the era current AJPW mostly chooses to celebrate is the Muto Era for their 50th.

2020-12-21_16-41-19.gif

Edited by Blue Dragon

Not sure if bs, but Yoshitatsu will form his new 3rd unit with Wato and Taguchi, 69 Kingdom. So on the NJPW/AJPW joint show. He brought up both AJPW and NJPW's respective 6 man tags. All 3 came from the NJPW dojo, and all 3 are the weirdos.

I'm not sure what ring they will use for the NJPW/AJPW show. Maybe the current NJPW ring setup or something different. The Jumbo show probably will use the Baba memorial show ring or the maybe even the old half colors ring.

Edited by Blue Dragon

Eriko Otani, Shinjiro Ohtani's wife has also commented:

Otani's wife, Eriko Otani, released a statement as well (translations via Post Wrestling). 

"I married a professional wrestler, Shinjiro Otani, so I was prepared to accept a situation like this, but when I think of Shinjiro’s disappointment, I cry. However, we will not look down, but forward, and with the help of pro wrestling, we will continue to support Mr. Shinjiro. We will do our best with your warm support. We hope that you will continue to watch over us warmly. Finally, I would like to ask for your continued support for Zero One and all the wrestlers that Mr. Shinjiro has been protecting."

C&P: f4wonline.com.

• Sad 1

Purolove

"KORAKUEN HALL 60TH BIRTHDAY FESTIVAL ~ NEW JAPAN + ALL JAPAN 50TH ANNIVERSARY", 16.04.2022
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
1,588 Fans - No Vacancy

1. Kosei Fujita  besiegt Ryo Inoue  (9:32) mit einem Crab Hold.
2. Yoshitatsu , Ryusuke Taguchi  & Master Wato  besiegen Takao Omori , Yuto Nakajima , Ryohei Oiwa  (8:01) nach einem Backdrop Suplex von Yoshitatsu gegen Oiwa.
3. Toru Yano  & TAJIRI  besiegen Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Black Menso~re  (10:12) nach einem Samson Clutch von TAJIRI gegen Menso~re.
4. Tetsuya Naito , Shingo Takagi , Hiromu Takahashi  & BUSHI  besiegen Togi Makabe , Tomoaki Honma , Yuma Aoyagi  & Atsuki Aoyagi  (17:20) nach dem Destino von Naito gegen Honma.
5. Hirooki Goto , YOSHI-HASHI  & YOH  besiegen Suwama , Shotaro Ashino & Dan Tamura  (13:47) als Goto Tamura nach dem Shoto pinnte.
6. Hiroshi Tanahashi  & Kento Miyahara  vs. Taichi  & Jake Lee  - Time Limit Draw (30:00).

Inoki did his thing on vid. Honma did the Otani facewash.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1