DVDVR Message Board

AEW - January 2022

MoeCristyV.1.6

26 minutes ago, AxB said:

I was just thinking that she hadn’t been on TV or mentioned since the Baker loss. All of the AEW joshi peeps have been absent from TV lately. I assume most of it is people going home for holidays or end of tours/visas?

So am I alone in thinking that, when Danhausen's broken leg is fully healed and he's ready to get back in the ring, the match to make is Austin Gunn & Colten Gunn vs Danhausen & Billy Gunn?

58 minutes ago, AxB said:

So am I alone in thinking that, when Danhausen's broken leg is fully healed and he's ready to get back in the ring, the match to make is Austin Gunn & Colten Gunn vs Danhausen & Billy Gunn?

Hell yes! Bring on Ass Boys vs Asshausen! But the three Gunns must first wreack havoc together for a bit more!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gwarsenio Hall is playing all the guitar and bass parts on that rack. But the Drummer is the guy from God's Hate. Brody King's band.

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, (BP) said:

l wish someone would roast me by writing me an entrance song that fucking slaps. 

I forgot which thread I was in and thought we had undercover UNCLE KRACKER stans in here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Ooh, 1.5x speed gives it more of a sci-fi feel to it.  I like it a lot better now.

But that Gwarsenio Hall version needs to be their new theme.  Even if you take the roasting part out of it it just fits the team so much better.

EDIT:  Aargh, now the song's stuck in my head!  I'm almost bummed Danhausen wasn't signed a couple weeks ago as I would have flipped if I heard this last Friday live.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 1