DVDVR Message Board

AEW - January 2022

MoeCristyV.1.6

2 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

New Age Outlaws? Fuck that… Voodoo Kin baby!

Surely they'd be the Old Age In-Laws by now?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta

Regal being a cuntbag manager calling people gutter-dwelling malfeasants/knock-kneed carbuncles etc then getting his arse handed to him on a regular basis would be great. 

Edited by Jimbo_Tsuruta

27 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Yes - check the general thread - WWE purged NXT of basically all HHH folks

The monkey paw trade y'all are gonna have to accept is that while you might get Regal you also might get the New Age Outlaws

In that case, sorry Lord Steven, hope Impact has a nice home for you.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, MrKothoga said:

So, does Regal also have a no compete clause? If not, dear Tony Khan, get him into a plane right now and tell one of your judges for tonight that he unfortunately has to stay in catering.

Pretend that Steven Regal has been missing since 1999, and he just came to AEW to find his dog, Al Green.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Matt D said:

Gunn Club vs Perez, Green, Primetime: Green seems like a very useful guy to have around. Big but without the obvious upside as Liona. He's a guy you can put 10 or Hobbs over and really make it feel like an accomplishment. me.

I've felt for a while that Green could be AEW's Barry Horowitz or iron Mike Sharpe, its been so long you could do the "Horowitz Wins" angle down the roadif he builds up enough Dynamite loses. Hell you could make him the accidential TNT champion ala Mikey Wiperwreck 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, zendragon said:

I've felt for a while that Green could be AEW's Barry Horowitz or iron Mike Sharpe, its been so long you could do the "Horowitz Wins" angle down the roadif he builds up enough Dynamite loses. Hell you could make him the accidential TNT champion ala Mikey Wiperwreck 

He actually means Austin Green, the jobber on Dark that dresses like Bad Luck Fale.

• Sad 1

Danielson has all the options in the world for a UWF stable:

• Hideki Suzuki
  • Tim Thatcher
  • Jonathan Gresham
  • Li'l Danny Garcia
  • Lee Moriarty

Among many others. If you'd like to have Regal be their Tully, that would be swell too.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

The thing with Regal is that he can do literally anything and make AEW better. I mean, I wouldn't put him in accounting. But scout, agent, announcer, on screen authority role. And the other on screen roles?

• MJF's put upon butler.
  • Acclaimed Record Producer.
  • Male cheerleader partner to Julia for Griff and Pillman
  • Danielson's Tully.
  • CP Munk
  • Dark Order member "Q" or "M"
  • Serpentico's reptile handler.
  • Britt Baker's patient as a recurring joke in skits.
  • By far the most entertaining part of BTE every week.

Literally any talent on the roster.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Krone Meltzer said:

Speaking of which, I was watching the Halo Championship Series event a couple of weeks ago and Mr. Bay Bay made a guest appearance in Raleigh and was actually doing pretty well. (He played in a Big Team Battle exhabition. Was even killing some of the all time graats in Halo. My mind was blown)

Seeing my two favorite things, competitive Halo and wrestling cross polinate (Jebailey and Fyter Fest 2019 as well with CEO) is always a joy. Just another reason I love AEW. 

That Jebailey signing got me back into fighitng game events.  A year later, I made semifinals in a game.  All because I wanted to see Liger and Kenny.

• Like 4

Triple H has no allies left in WWE other than Michaels (*spit*) and Stephanie, right? That man is being frozen out. I want to see Cody vs. Triple H co-headlining with Danielson vs. Punk for the title at Wrigley lol. Let's go. ? Do a Wrestling with Shadows or 24/7 on bringing it together. "You see, I think it makes sense for me to get the win first, then I'll return the favour later." *Lionel Hutz escapes into retirement after squashing Cody*.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, alstein said:

That Jebailey signing got me back into fighitng game events.  A year later, I made semifinals in a game.  All because I wanted to see Liger and Kenny.

I know how difficult competing at the highest level in ANY game can be, so respect to you for reaching the semis! That's a great accomplishment. What game was it if you don't mind me asking?

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Yes - check the general thread - WWE purged NXT of basically all HHH folks

The monkey paw trade y'all are gonna have to accept is that while you might get Regal you also might get the New Age Outlaws

Worth it for William Regal.