DVDVR Message Board

2022 UPCOMING MOVIE DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Parker was from the Netherlands, and he illegally immigrated here after becoming a suspect in a murder investigation. He was  terrified of leaving the country and not being able to get back in, which is why Elvis never toured internationally. Hanks is doing a Dutch accent that keeps slipping out while pretending to be an American cowboy archetype. I don’t know if that’s sustainable for an entire movie, but I guess we’ll see. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/10/2022 at 9:19 AM, Dolfan in NYC said:

JURASSIC PARK 6

Starring Jeff Goldblum, Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard

Directed by Colin Trevorrow (Jurassic Park 4, Jurassic Park 5, Safety Not Guaranteed, Star Wars Episode IX)

--

This is going to make a trillion dollars.  I have no desire.

This is the most hyped up for a trailer I've been for a movie I have absolutely zero expectations of being good. Legitimately great trailer for a movie series that hasn't produced a good film in 29 years.

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Pardon me, I'll just be over here doing the Street Profits entrance dance

Cannot wait to see this.  The book is bonkers.  It just keeps getting worse and worse and worse.  Such a horrible tragedy.

For those not familiar - the movie is based on the book of the same name.  It's a non-fiction account of the systematic murder of Osage Indians in the 1910s-1920s to steal their oil rights from them.  It went on for years and was done by numerous people.  The book keeps peeling back layers of the story and each layer just gets worse.  It's all so incredibly awful.  It led to the creation of the FBI.  Fabulous book.  I hope the movie can do it justice.

Edited by Tabe

8 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

The insanity is, this movie is less than 6 weeks from release and still does not have a full trailer, just a one minute teaser from last year. 

They posted an official trailer 2 months ago

I posted it in this very thread

5 years from now on Hollywood Reporter twitter:

WAS THE TOM BRADY ROAD TRIP MOVIE CURSED?

So many of the original cast members have died since it came out! 

Click to find out what could possibly have caused such a strange coincidence!!!!

You'll be shocked

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, RIPPA said:

The Adam Project

This one definitely tries to ensure that folks know it is okay for kids (of a certain age - it is still PG-13)

Producers: "What if we remade Zathura?"

Bullet Train

Directed by David Leitch (Deadpool 2, Hobbs & Shaw)

Cast: Brad Pitt, Joey King, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Brian Tyree Henry, Andrew Koji, Hiroyuki Sanada, Michael Shannon, Benito A Martínez Ocasio

Trailer is technically NSFW due to language and the tiniest bit more "gore" than a standard trailer

https://collider.com/jason-momoa-fast-and-furious-10-villain-casting/

Jason Momoa is playing the villain in the next Fast and Furious movie.

"Fast 10, a working title expected to change, is rumored to be the last film in the franchise. Like many popular film series, the last installment will be split into two parts to tell a longer, more detailed narrative that will bring the franchise to a satisfying close."