DVDVR Message Board

Upcoming Video Game Releases (2022 & Beyond)

RIPPA

11 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

If this show ends with the Last of Us news I am going to giggle

That whole segment was a trainwreck, thankfully the 'shrooms of the transcriber kicked in to give me some enjoyment.

At least they didn’t pretend like almost everyone watching didn’t know about the remake leaking, or had seen the leaked trailer.

Factions 2 being next year, at a minimum, is fuckin’ insane. I mean I’m not mad, but they’re really evolved that idea into something totally different by now surely.

14 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Hey @J.T. - you can start creating your character now

You might be finished by the time the game launches

I am honestly thinking about getting an Epic login so I can download that character creator...

Desta: The Memories Between

Done by the folks who did Monument Valley

It is one of the first "Netflix games" in that it will start exclusively with Netflix and then eventually be available on other platforms

(How exactly that will work with Netflix was not explained) 

I'll probably get The Last Of Us Part I but not at launch this time. I'm really bad about getting Sony's games at/near launch then they drop in price dramatically. I'm hoping they don't include Factions multiplayer and just have the story and Left Behind DLC and that's it. 

Their stand-alone Factions game has Destiny/The Division vibes all over it and I'm actually somewhat excited.

Just now, RIPPA said:

Jesus - Starfield is basically "what if Bethesda had made No Man's Sky"

Was thinking the exact same thing. It looks pretty cool. Which means it's probably gonna be a bug riddled mess thay needs at least 3 patches to be playable. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1