DVDVR Message Board

Upcoming Video Game Releases (2022 & Beyond)

RIPPA

1 hour ago, JLSigman said:

Yeah well, poor Yoshida has to sleep SOMEtimes, in between FF XIV stuff and single handed saving FF XVI

OK, sorry, Squeenix literally has the entire XIV team working on XVI as well.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Death From Above said:

I'm howling that Street Fighter 6 is adding an open world sub mode.

The Krypt. They added The Krypt.

Here are the trailers:

And cannot wait to turn this feature off:

14 hours ago, Death From Above said:

I'm howling that Street Fighter 6 is adding an open world sub mode.

The Krypt. They added The Krypt.

Which is funny because they're awful at appealing to casual players. That's where both MK and Injustice work better is someone like me who plays fighters so sparingly can pick it up and goof around for a couple days as long as I don't get too immersed in online play.

https://kotaku.com/prince-persia-sands-time-remake-ubisoft-delayed-deliste-1849021624

You might remember that classic time-shifting platformer Prince of Persia: The Sands Of Time is getting a fancy remake. Announced in 2020, it was originally due out in January 2021. Then it was delayed. And delayed again, as the project moved studios. Now it has been delayed once more, only this time it has been delayed straight to hell.

Over the weekend reports began surfacing that the game was being delisted from retailers, leading fans to assume that the project had been cancelled. That was both true and not quite true; while the game is indeed being delisted from retailers, meaning you can no longer preorder it, it hasn’t been outright cancelled.