DVDVR Message Board

Usual Changes for the New Year

RIPPA

Since I closed the old thread....

HIYA~!

Time to talk about our usual end of the year stuff.

I use the end of the year as the excuse to do some bigger board overhauls. Some things will be moved around and consolidated. So with this being said - Please don't any yearly/monthly/weekly threads until you hear the all clear from the admin team.

I will also probably get a jump on things are start thread a few days early so just prepare for some time hopping.

One change that will definitely be happening is we are no longer going to have individual WWE TV show threads. Right now we will do them weekly (so the RAW, Smackdown, NXT, etc... shows for a week will all be in the same thread). PPVs will still get their own threads.

• Like 9

BTW - if I am closing something and there isn't an obvious reason why (ex: new year, new month) - I will try to leave a rationale

You might not agree with it but it will at least be there.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Since the update, has anyone else reported not being able to use the prev/next page buttons on Chrome mobile? I installed Firefox and it's working ok now, so it's also possible I made some kind of change on my end in error.

This is a weird bug - I am calling it a bug - that happens it seems at random on various browsers.

Like Chrome - both regular and mobile - I never have a problem with but I have the same error you have when using Firefox. (And other folks have reported it too)

So I am leaning more towards it is a gremlin in the actual board that they haven't figured out how to get rid of (assuming they have even tried)

• Thanks 1

I'm seeing that weird issue again where the board doesn't stay signed in.  I use Firefox.  Last time, it was because I wasn't checking "remember me" and that resolved it.  This morning, it's happening again.  I logged in, left the box checked, went to a thread, and at the bottom I have the "you must sign in..." message.

On 1/10/2022 at 2:53 PM, RIPPA said:

This is a weird bug - I am calling it a bug - that happens it seems at random on various browsers.

Like Chrome - both regular and mobile - I never have a problem with but I have the same error you have when using Firefox. (And other folks have reported it too)

So I am leaning more towards it is a gremlin in the actual board that they haven't figured out how to get rid of (assuming they have even tried)

FYI, I think this (along with other board issues) happens when you go to the board using https instead of http.  Not sure if it's a SSL cert issue (is there a SSL cert for here?) or something else.

• RIPPA unpinned this topic