DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2021 - WEEK 17

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, StuntmanCrowley said:

I'm ust going to chime in here and say that the aunt/uncle thing has piqued my interest more than AB haha.

LOL, I was typing out a long ass reply about how I didn't think AB was being calculated, and just deleted it when I saw the aunt/uncle situation.  I'm way more interested in that story.  I actually typed a few more questions, but I didn't want to be that guy.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Tarheel Moneghetti said:

My wife watched a little bit of an AB discussion this morning and summed it up as "craziest thing I've seen this weekend".

Lol, I nearly spit up my coffee.  Here's my weekend: my sister-in-law FaceTimed with an aunt Saturday and the aunt's "ex"-husband accidentally walked into camera view.  Said ex-husband disappeared from our lives about 20 years ago and we were under the impression the aunt had divorced him and had no idea where he was.  Nah, the aunt just decided to gaslight her entire family for two decades.  That's perfectly normal, right?

Yep, perfectly normal.  Why are you so confused?

?

• Haha 2

I came to the last page and had to backtrack, thinking there was some *even crazier* Antonio Brown-related drama with his own family that was the "aunt/uncle" situation, but this is kind of better.

But let's face it, AB probably does have something at least that weird going on in his family, and we're just not privy to it.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Contentious C said:

I came to the last page and had to backtrack, thinking there was some *even crazier* Antonio Brown-related drama with his own family that was the "aunt/uncle" situation, but this is kind of better.

But let's face it, AB probably does have something at least that weird going on in his family, and we're just not privy to it.

Brown is 100% the uncle in this scenario.

• Like 2

And let's not forget that AB isn't just eccentric and a bad teammate 

He's also been accused of domestic violence, settled sexual assault claims out of court, nearly killed a toddler throwing furniture out of a building in a rage, and has a long documented history of hiring professionals to do jobs for him and then stiffing them on the bills (that, in fact, is how he got caught with the faked vaccine card. The chef he owed thousands to tattled.)

Look, I was always happy having someone that played college ball essentially in my backyard (like, if you started walking straight ahead from my apartment, you would go through a field and a bit of campus and walk straight into Kelly-Short Stadium) dominate in the NFL, but the dude clearly needs real, professional help. But he also probably shouldn't have been given another shot in the NFL with Tampa Bay in the first place.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

She's a Steelers fan? Now I can't like her anymore, fuck.

Did you miss her custom Steelers gear when they were in #Brittsburgh??

Edit:

Edited by Infinit

I'm sure Brian's forgotten about it in his alcoholic haze, but "Why did Ben get passed over by Cleveland?"  

I'm old enough to remember Ben saying he'd never play for Cleveland if they drafted him.