DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2021 - WEEK 17

Dolfan in NYC

4 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Well Antonio Brown days seem over in TB as he has been taken off the field and then proceeded to remove almost everything and throw in the crowd

His days in the NFL are probably over. I can't imagine any other team taking a shot on the guy after something like this.

• Like 3

That was not a horsecollar tackle.  It was a perfectly fine judo throw.

Jesus, the Bengals are leading the Chiefs.  Where was all of this shitty Chiefs defense when they were playing my shitty Steelers?

Edited by J.T.

Lost in the craziness of Antonio Brown is Odell Beckman apparently trying to cause a fumble on an interception but punching a Raven in the asshole.  Either that or was a huge Beef Wellington fan 

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Kuetsar said:

Brown really needs to be sat down(by the shield if tb won't do it). It really is a cry for help.

I agree to this in principle, but how do you suspend a guy who just left?  He'll be cut before the team goes to the airport, what are they suspending him from?  They might as well suspend me if they are suspending him, he don't work there any more.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, supremebve said:

Is he the craziest person in NFL history...non Charles Haley division?

I mean, if he has a legitimate mental health issue or something, that's one thing. Vikings fans have been watching that with Everson Griffen a couple of times over the past couple of years. If that's true, he needs to take time away from the game and get himself right.

But there's also enough, based on a preponderance of the evidence, to suggest that the guy might just be an asshole.

• Like 3

Just now, Gonzo said:

I mean, if he has a legitimate mental health issue or something, that's one thing. Vikings fans have been watching that with Everson Griffen a couple of times over the past couple of years. If that's true, he needs to take time away from the game and get himself right.

But there's also enough, based on a preponderance of the evidence, to suggest that the guy might just be an asshole.

I think he absolutely has legit mental issues.

And is also an asshole.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, supremebve said:

I agree to this in principle, but how do you suspend a guy who just left?  He'll be cut before the team goes to the airport, what are they suspending him from?  They might as well suspend me if they are suspending him, he don't work there any more.

Well you're also making the assumption that the Bucs will cut him. Which they may... but... its the NFL so who knows. Course he may tell them to piss off and they cut him for that reason but they'll probably want to chat with him first.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, supremebve said:

Is he the craziest person in NFL history...non Charles Haley division?

Well it depends on whether you consider roid rage in someone's craziness.  I mean Lyle Alzado and Bill Romanowski was bat shit crazy by I wonder how much of it was steroid induced.  

Shocker that a part of Fed Ex Field just collapsed and causes fans to fall many feet. 

Edited by hammerva