DVDVR Message Board

Merry Christmas/Happy New Year.

The Natural

Hope y’all had a good weekend, holidays or not. 

I think my favorite gift this year was a t-shirt for The Shining, done in the style of a Black Flag logo. I collect t-shirts, love Stephen King, love punk and love Black Flag/Rollins. It was the perfect collision of my interests. Definitely picked out by my sister in law. She’s a primo gift giver. 

• Like 2

Funny, I was just looking at a similar one today that was the Seinfeld cast and "Death Grips" instead.

Actually, I want to meet the guy whose entire t-shirt wardrobe is different riffs on the Black Flag design.  I don't want to become him, though, as I like having a personality of my own.

Edited by Contentious C
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

@Shanegive us a link to that. My friend Greg has either seen it or will own it in moments. 

EDIT: Oops, missed that you probably don't know where it came from haha. Is it this? 

Reveal hidden contents

Jack Flag Nicholson The Shining Black T-Shirt - Swag Shirts

That one is also amazing and probably one that I'll end up buying!

Here's the one I was gifted. Not sure where it came from, though. I figured https://www.ka-tet19.net/, but don't see it listed there. I have a few of their shirts and always appreciate some of the deep cuts.

Spoiler

EdYSaFyil_6es5DpVr2NCxPKsugQIb7jjmay59__61vDgjujWxKSxEm9UrpYKM0g8D1usom2POxR1NQNc18E8I-JmsnH7-kucQ2TSCb4NsT_NvrpRt5UinGDPqXT-zbmTugt56pIf_namU93wb380Ne8zKf9hijGuToc6N63xBp31SEUDMsHFkIyiLCf9lf7O3FkjaZW_sn4kQFW49JZiWLD3NmlTVo152G_M6o7HiBf4YqCVRAGwzMNe2Bu9n741MXyp9PSi7pUwI2w11S5rhte8Wh0zYsTHqeog2PLGQ9QXdrQc7RGDJDCJgTqL4did4-JYtLZiwPa8IS6w6sW3scAHVbE_dI2IgIKVvq22ce7C3-H7cj_QhikCvJhRqrK-8mTd_rx_HOezgreFXnDq4SFDh2WQxZN1i8DHfoyLRFrs1mVk_T39GfOXXrl-JCd4rq4JfP1oxPCidQMLe2RFdV_xtGGSCyKGJvt8fp_-u2JpYih842ypGEiogACNjAaE4120OiT9af4Uk-5YAXvqvoxO392jQxRaQpM9_2-tv_anFiUgKQjgRVf-cn-wspkC3NBmfeSC3GhAJEbmPLOnGSWgj85-MqGBThFdao8e7z9odilBGGQK3Ttvl2-fpHGqt-zz3DdWgdkWCb9-BS4wq9Gf6N2_IwL3IZObcShzBRS7-RMYhanc5D009L_kMzQYHcWy4Caure_VdvnbskcSAo=w480-h640-no?authuser=0

• Like 2

My New Year's Day at work got cancelled because my manager has apparently contracted the rona. Other manager is already out with it, so this might be a two week stay of absence. Our other store in Danville had four people out due to it and we have no backup infantry, apparently. 

On 1/1/2022 at 8:42 PM, Curt McGirt said:

My New Year's Day at work got cancelled because my manager has apparently contracted the rona. Other manager is already out with it, so this might be a two week stay of absence. Our other store in Danville had four people out due to it and we have no backup infantry, apparently. 

7 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Update: She was tested and came up negative. Then I felt sick at work, they turfed me home, I got tested and am clear too. But ANOTHER co-worker got sick at work too and got turfed so who knows about him. 

Glad you both came up negative. Sorry to hear about your colleagues.