DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - WINTER 2022

Dolfan in NYC

8 hours ago, The Natural said:

Fuck Kurt Zouma for kicking and slapping his cat in a video. I despise and loathe animal cruelty. We saved a Westie who we called Ralfie who was left to die in a box, he was so bony. Watching animal cruelty sucks but seeing it in front of you is even worse.

Toss him into the tiger enclosure at the local zoo and let him try and kick them.

• Thanks 1

Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta

I'm sticking with Arsenal for fourth, but still hope Wolves get it. Man U spent a trillion on their squad only to have to bring Elanga and Lingard on to try and freshen things up today. I think the Hammers will run out of steam. Spurs are bang average apart from Kane and a couple of others, he should leave even if they get Europa. 

4 minutes ago, Jimbo_Tsuruta said:

I'm sticking with Arsenal for fourth, but still hope Wolves get it. Man U spent a trillion on their squad only to have to bring Elanga and Lingard on to try and freshen things up today. I think the Hammers will run out of steam. Spurs are bang average apart from Kane and a couple of others, he should leave even if they get Europa. 

I hope it's Arsenal or Wolves. All that money spent by Manchester United. I think Manchester United should have gone for Antonio Conte when Ole was struggling. Fuck West Ham United with Kurt Zouma and David Moyes.

Manchester United last three results:

FA Cup:

vs. Middlesbrough at Old Trafford, 1-1. Manchester United go out on penalties.

Premier League:

1-1 vs. Burnley at Turf Moor.

1-1 vs. Southampton at Old Trafford.

What a bad season.

Edited by The Natural

Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta
1 hour ago, The Natural said:

I hope it's Arsenal or Wolves. All that money spent by Manchester United. I think Manchester United should have gone for Antonio Conte when Ole was struggling. Fuck West Ham United with Kurt Zouma and David Moyes.

I hated West Ham before it was cool ? #TevezSaga