DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - WINTER 2022

Dolfan in NYC

Yeah. This is not going to do anything for the tournament's credibility (the problems getting teams to release players, even BeIN Sports not really airing the games to its full potential)

When your refereeing looks CONCACAF look sterling silver....

7 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Manchester City beat Chelsea to go 13 points clear, @Pete.

After the match ended, I took Mandy out to the dog run. Five minutes later, my buddy Matt (a Chelsea fan) showed up with Mandy's bro Wilson. He took the good-natured ribbing in style. 😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

After the match ended, I took Mandy out to the dog run. Five minutes later, my buddy Matt (a Chelsea fan) showed up with Mandy's bro Wilson. He took the good-natured ribbing in style. 😁

Nice one. I honestly think it's over. You'll have to go some to fuck it up.

Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta

AFTV's DT has been branded a "violent stalker" and jailed for three years. 

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Ghana was eliminated from the Africa Cup of Nations losing to Comoros - which not only is Comoros first win ever at Afcon, it is the first time they ever scored!

Prince Nana has responded by RAISING TAXES!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta

Fulham become the first English team to score six or more in three straight games since Everton in '54. 

Comoros is going to be starting an outfield player in goal vs Cameroon because they have like a million guys with COVID (specifically all 3 of their keepers are out and this exact scenario is why a lot of teams at AFCON carried 4 keepers)

Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta

🎵 Parked the bus 

Parked the bus

Buuurnley parked the bus

Nanananananananaaa 🎵

Hope they stay up, Dyche is ten times the manager Arteta is and Arsenal are tippytappy fine-china ninnies.