DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - WINTER 2022

Dolfan in NYC

Joke club. Sucks seeing where we are after the great job Phil Parkinson did with chairman Mark Lawn in particular then Stuart McCall. The 2012-2013 season with Parkinson/Lawn on the giant killing run beating Arsenal and Aston Villa in the Capital 1 Cup as a League 2 side losing in the final to Swansea but beating Northampton 3-0 in the playoff final.

3 minutes ago, Raziel said:

Is the tech available to clone Sir Alex back to his prime so this team stops being shit.

You knew things would be difficult when Sir Alex Ferguson left but not as bad as this. All those players bought, managers hired to be fired and money wasted. The money particularly.

2 hours ago, The Natural said:

2 goals in less than a minute, Leeds United 2-2 Manchester United. Leeds were 2-0 down. Quite the turnaround, @AxB! You there?

Nah, I’m at work. Probably for the best, I’d have been tearing my lack of hair out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AxB said:

Nah, I’m at work. Probably for the best, I’d have been tearing my lack of hair out.

Yeah, sometimes not watching can be more beneficial. For what it's worth, I don't see you going down coming from someone who picked the right winner and exact round in Kell Brook vs. Amir Khan but didn't put a bet on. 

Well. There is something I don't think I've ever seen before.

A first half hat-trick in the USA WMT-New Zealand game. Unfortunately, they're a hat-trick of OWN GOALS. (yes by the same player each time)

Thankfully, she's off the field before halftime, but man, that just is awful...

• Like 1

Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta

Good to see Wilshere finding a club, I hope he stays injury-free and happy. Maybe a less strenuous league is just what he needs. 

Samuel Kirkwood, Dave Rankin, Ben Richardson and countless others requested Kurt Zouma receiving some feline retribution

Please note this is a cartoon and absolutely not, in any way, intended as an incitement of actual violence

FB_IMG_1645459401867.jpg

Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta

A Bury supporters' group has purchased Gigg Lane, paving the way for Bury AFC to play at the ground from next season. Four promotions and Bury would have a Football League team again.