DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - WINTER 2022

Dolfan in NYC

5 hours ago, The Natural said:

Feel sick having heard and seen what Mason Greenwood's trending for. Horrible. Fuck Mason Greenwood.

Latest:

Police say they are working to "establish the full circumstances" after a woman accused Manchester United footballer Mason Greenwood of assault.

On Sunday video, photos, and an audio recording were posted on the woman's Instagram account before being deleted.

Greater Manchester Police said it was "aware of images and videos circulating on social media".

Manchester United said the player would now not return to training or matches until further notice.

The club earlier said they "do not condone violence of any kind" and had been made aware of the allegations on social media but would make no further comment until the "facts have been established".

Mason Greenwood has not responded to the allegations.

The 20-year-old footballer, who made his debut for the club in March 2019, signed a four-year deal in February 2021 after rising up through the ranks of the United academy.

Bbc.co.uk.

Edited by The Natural

8 hours ago, Liam said:

There were 3 stoppages alone yesterday - Fulham, Oldham....and another one. Fortunately/unfortunately, only the Fulham one of the ones this season seem to have ended in tragedy.

Anecdotally, it feels like it has happened a number of times at Spurs. Not sure why.

Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta

Lee Hughes and Luke McCormick returned to footy after committing manslaughter, it's likely that a lower league or foreign club would take a punt on Greenwood even if he went to jail. 

Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta

With Auba gone, Arsenal are a couple of injuries away from starting Patino and Nketiah up top. I hope Wolves get fourth. 

10 hours ago, SirFozzie said:

If it's an affair, it's a one-sided and abusive affair, as Celtic are up 3-0 at the break and really could have been 5 or 6-nil up.

Where the bloody hell has this Celtic team been lately?

Mag7 this is for you wherever you are!

1 hour ago, cubbymark said:

Kidderminster were two minutes away from knocking out West Ham in the FA Cup in regulation. They were 30 seconds away from taking West Ham to penalties before losing in heartbreaking fashion.

So close, not once (the closest) but twice. West Ham were two minutes away from becoming the first top flight team to lose to sixth tier opposition. Kidderminster will be sickened.

• Like 1

Leicester and Nottingham are quite close together, and Leicester is a one-team town. It's one of those random quasi-derbies, like Brighton vs Crystal Palace.

2 hours ago, AxB said:

Leicester and Nottingham are quite close together, and Leicester is a one-team town. It's one of those random quasi-derbies, like Brighton vs Crystal Palace.

Random factoid: Did you know Notts City and Notts County have the 2nd closest club football stadiums in the UK next to Den's Park and Tanadice in Dundee (which are less that 100 feet from each other)?

2 hours ago, AxB said:

Notts City? Do you mean Nottingham Forest?

Yes, was a brain cramp on my part (made even weirder by the fact I have one of their kits laying on my sofa I got as a mystery kit gimmick a few months back).

skysports-harvey-elliot-liverpool_566454

Great moment as Harvey Elliott scored his first goal for Liverpool vs. Cardiff City in the FA Cup 4th round yesterday. Elliott returning after 5 months from a horrific dislocated ankle vs. Leeds in September last year. Liverpool won 3-1.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

Fuck Kurt Zouma for kicking and slapping his cat in a video. I despise and loathe animal cruelty. We saved a Westie who we called Ralfie who was left to die in a box, he was so bony. Watching animal cruelty sucks but seeing it in front of you is even worse.

• Like 1