DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2021 - WEEK 16

Dolfan in NYC

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Payne is still raging on the sidelines and is clearly gonna do something stupid before the night is over

Look, I'm not excusing Allen here but... 

If we're arguing, and you stick your finger right on my forehead/eyebrow, you're getting slugged. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

Thankfully I went to sleep before the sideline incident so I missed the rest of the embarrassment.

Oh well. Time to see what mediocre QBs are available next year while the front office drafts defense again.  

It would appear defense is needed. 

6 hours ago, Tabe said:

Dak is the first QB to ever throw a touchdown to an RB, TE, WR, and lineman in the same game. 

Man, if ever there was a real life version of Rookie difficulty in Madden that has to be it.  I'm sure my friend's ecstatic though if it was anybody but WFT in that spot I would almost feel bad for them.

• Like 1

Due to the new rules - some HC will either be fired or told they are being let go soon

Matt Nagy says he is assuming he is coaching the last two games 

Vic Fangio says he deserves another year

16 hours ago, Tabe said:

Look, I'm not excusing Allen here but... 

If we're arguing, and you stick your finger right on my forehead/eyebrow, you're getting slugged. 

It's an invitation to fight.  It's right up there with throwing a drink on someone.  You extended an invitation to a fight, and if you get punched you can't act like you didn't have it coming.  That shit should be written into law, if you invite someone to fight you they get to fight you no further questions asked.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, supremebve said:

It's an invitation to fight.  It's right up there with throwing a drink on someone.  You extended an invitation to a fight, and if you get punched you can't act like you didn't have it coming.  That shit should be written into law, if you invite someone to fight you they get to fight you no further questions asked.

Darn straight. 

18 hours ago, Tabe said:

Dak is the first QB to ever throw a touchdown to an RB, TE, WR, and lineman in the same game. 

I could've sworn when they interviewed him last night after the game, the reporter said he was the second to ever do it.

---

Dolphins offense breaking out some fun plays here.

• Like 1