DVDVR Message Board

SDL Kills The Messenger - 12/17/2021

Dolfan in NYC

That Toni Storm/ Sasha Banks vs Charlotte Flair/Shotzi Blackheart match was really good.  Charlotte and Toni Storm's chemistry is still.... questionable.

• Like 1

The women's tag was a little off, but good overall with nothing ever quite breaking down. I think Toni and Charlotte are good, but their chemistry is definitely something that is going to have to be built up. Kind of surprised considering how well Charlotte worked with Shotzi in their one match. I do think it would help if Toni used one of her more sensible finishers like the Tiger Driver. That other one of hers just doesn't feel like it works well with someone that much bigger than her in Charlotte.

Usos/New Day was nice.

Dug the final segment with Heyman and Roman. Have to say I am going to miss Kayla popping up on Heyman randomly.

With the book seemingly now closed on Roman, Paul Heyman is in kayfabe the greatest manager in modern American wrestling history right?

Between Brock, Punk and Reigns dude is Nick Saban. Yes there was the occasional dud or misfire (Axl, Cesaro) but I can’t think of anyone else with sustained year+ long runs with multiple clients.