DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2021 - WEEK 15

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Giants are shutting down Daniel Jones for the season because they want to see what other options they have available of his neck injury

Sunday really should have explained that one.   Unless they are that desperate in hoping Jake Fromm is okay.

Again - it is really weird.

There is no harm in seeing if maybe they hit a one outer in giving Fromm playing time but Joe Judge was all MIKE GLENNON WILL NOT BE USURPED~!

But yeah - with two picks in the Top 6-7 range - I can't see how they don't pick a QB (or perhaps make a wacky trade)

The entire thought of either just made me throw up in my mouth

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

Browns-Raiders is a surprisingly good game.  Not great football, but it’s a close, enjoyable game.  Chubb has struggled some, but produced on the last drive.  I thought he was going to eat a sack on the 4th and 5 they scored on, but Chubb stayed cool and managed to rub one out.

uhhhhh-phrasing.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, hammerva said:

Listening to Lebatard show and apparently the Giants idea of fan appreciation day is a free medium Pepsi.  Just a soda not even in a collector cup.  Hey don't spend all that season ticket money in one place owners ?

Well at this point their fans have Suicidal Tendencies so really the promotion works if you think about it.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

That Chicago Bear making a tackle and looking at The Steeler's bench... unsportsman like taunting.

Tom Brady jogging to a coach on the opposite team and saying Go Fuck Yourself... totally fine, no penalty.

Proof these taunting flags are bullshit and just there for the illusion of "cleaning up the game".

Nods in "You don't get those kind of calls"

• Like 1

I will be glad when this week is over because frankly I can't tell what is more annoying.  Philly fans and media whining about having to play on Tuesday when they are generally clean on COVID or Washington fans and media whining about Philly whining about having to play on Tuesday

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

I will be glad when this week is over because frankly I can't tell what is more annoying.  Philly fans and media whining about having to play on Tuesday when they are generally clean on COVID or Washington fans and media whining about Philly whining about having to play on Tuesday

Or message board members whining about Philly fans and media whining about having to play on Tuesday when they are generally clean on COVID or message board members whining about Washington fans and media whining about Philly whining about having to play on Tuesday.

?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Gonzo said:

The WTF is officially starting Garrett Gilbert at QB against the Eagles tonight because both Taylor Heinicke and Kyle Allen are still testing positive for COVID.

MOVE THE GAME AGAIN!

IT IS SO UNFAIR TO WASHINGTON~!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gonzo said:

The WTF is officially starting Garrett Gilbert at QB against the Eagles tonight because both Taylor Heinicke and Kyle Allen are still testing positive for COVID.

He's been in the league for like 7 seasons and this is his 2nd start, he's thrown 44 total passes. Wild. If I had had a son I would've wanted him to grow up to be a career NFL backup QB.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1