DVDVR Message Board

Rampage - 12/10/2021

Hook looked great in the ring, reminded me of Ronda Rousey’s in ring style which I greatly enjoyed.

But man, that swagger and presence is no joke and elevates him so much over a lot of the other young guys in the company. The extreme confidence makes him stand out so much and gives him that star aura which is hard to see in new wrestlers. Compare his debut to say Brock Anderson’s and it’s crazy how much better he came off.

Loved the Tazzplex and Tazzmision. Good stuff, I’m hooked.

kx65W-mZMoroxNADISiMEu-vO6hoRECWr4pxuc4N

Edited by eikerir
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Firebreaker Chip said:

That Gory Bomb Wheeler hit on Fenix was brutal, looked like he was trying to make a hole in the the ring with him

If Hook is half saiyan I'll be interested to see how the oompa loompa half of his genes manifest over time

Tazz is not an oompa loompa.  Clearly is the same alien race as King Kai.

extra128-Kaio-sama.jpg&ehk=YA5BFzZwVQYn7

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta

Hook has it. Can we have a minion following him to the ring with a mirror so he can fuss over his hair before his matches? #Narcissist2.0

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

Bron vs. Hook for Rookie of the Year. I'd go with Hook.

Damn man we're off the Daniel Garcia train already?

There's definitely something to this kid though. I popped big for busting out the Tazmission

11 hours ago, Jiji said:
Match was 100% perfect for what it was. He looked incredible in pretty much everything he did, he is able to do slick grappling while still not giving a single fuck. His hair stayed in place the entire match. He walked out without getting his hand raised and yeah the choke release matching the beat drop has to stay. Only thing I didn't like was redrum. El Camino is a
sick name for the crotch lift suplex. 

Yeah, whoever said Hook should be the Evil/Dark Side Orange Cassidy was really on to something

I wanna see him alternate between stretching a guy and eating his bag of chips like in Don Muraco's famous hoagie squash

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Nineteen said:

Damn man we're off the Daniel Garcia train already?

There's definitely something to this kid though. I popped big for busting out the Tazmission

I forgot Daniel Garcia. Bugger. How long has Dante Martin wrestled?

Hook was killer. It was good for him to debut in front of a terrible Long Island crowd because they were only gonna pop for something like a squash of a guy with a Spanish language name. Seriously, it felt like they were beamed in from Swanson and Ritner circa 1995. 

I am totally over anything the Lucha Bros do anymore. FTR are awesome but even their talent cannot make me enjoy any of the same chain of spots that Fenix and Penta truck out every night. 

Like in WWE, somebody needs to put name tags on these blondes so I can remember which is which. 

Man, Hook was fucking awesome. If he can pair his in ring ability with something sounding like how Taz did in ECW, then man, the sky is the limit for him.

There may be four pillars in AEW, but one Hook brings them all down. 

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Craig H said:

There may be four pillars in AEW, but one Hook brings them all down. 

That's a fucking great line. It would be great to hear that as the last thing said before a big match between he and one of the four.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1