DVDVR Message Board

Dynamite - 12/8/2021

Dolfan in NYC

Yeah I was counting the Dax one as probably being improvised due to the injury

I think PAC's Avalanche brainbuster, if he ever does it again, should be not so much a finish as a "you aren't seeing this guy on TV for a while" move

Generico's is different and if they were saving it as a finish then other people shouldn't be getting two counts off it every week!!

it looks awesome though so I'll still watch that shit

In non-brainbuster news, the constantly-interrupted interviews feel like one of this company's few concessions to WWE-style hating your audience

Edited by Firebreaker Chip
  • Like 2

Kinda interesting AEW doesn't always use the strict heel face alignment where its more like LU or ROH where they allow people to float back and forth. I don't think heels and faces are passé but I think we can handle a few more colors that strict black and white.

Also interesting is how many people have been rocking the pink and black color scheme lately.

Really liked the Riho - Hayter match (also like Riho - Nyla cause of the story; dominant football team gets up to a big lead takes foot off the gas and get upset)  told, really didn't care for the bucks match. The Jackson brothers are great dividers of people and think they could benefit from sometime off screen for a while feeling a bit over exposed.

And we all know what happened the last time a wrestler hit a woman with the black mist

• Like 1