DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2021 - WEEK 14

Dolfan in NYC

Someone also found the quote from Peyton's retirement speech that was along the lines of "I’ll miss Demaryius Thomas telling me that he loved me and thanking me for coming to Denver after every touchdown I threw to him”

9 hours ago, BobbyWhioux said:

con dios, todo es posible

EzCpMIgVEAQwdns?format=jpg&name=small

LOl, no one would bother to fix a Vikings game.  It's a lot less effort to just hang out by the tunnel and remind players who they play for as they come back on the field after halftime.  The Vikes blowing a lead in the second half isn't quite as inevitable as death or taxes, but it's not for lack of trying.

Catching up on this Tom Brady Man in the Arena docu series on ESPN+ and while it is good it doesn't hold a candle to the Last Dance.  And mainly that is why it doesn't get that much buzz mainly because you have to pay to main the Brady series and Last Dance was on ESPN.     It feels like a documentary from Fox Nation.   No matter how much production level and quality footage we get you can tell the slant is so there.  Episode 4 which focuses almost completely on the 2007 team spend maybe 3 minutes on Spygate.  although Brady leaving Skip Bayless in the dust without actually say his name was great.     I will be fascinated how they spin Deflategate given the first 4 shows.   If this is the new blueprint for sports docu series than I can't image how delusional the supposed Kobe will be

Episode 4 is also weird but it almost has a mini Giants documentary because Michael Strahan is featured on the show because I guess he is one Tom's better friends.  So in the middle of them talking about incredible they are they are talking about the Giants path to the Super Bowl.  A little strange 

Again it is a good docu series if for nothing else to hear how incredibly normal Tom Brady seems since getting out of the Bill Bellichek sphere.   Always a little strange hearing Tom throw "shit" and "fuck" like it is nothing.  He is almost likeable ?

23 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

The Football Giants, who are no fun, announced they're starting Mike Glennon as he's cleared concussion protocol.  ? 

Considering what we saw last week - I am still not concerned about draft positioning

2 minutes ago, hammerva said:

And people were complaining that the Cowboys brought their sidelines to the game.  Given that turf they should have brought the whole field with them.  

I have never seen a more sensitive fanbase about stupid shit like that.

DALLAS BROUGHT THEIR OWN BENCHES!!! THEY ARE BIG DISRESPECTFUL MEANIES!!!

Yeah - what happened was Seattle called Dallas after they played in FedEx as was like "FYI - the heated benches on the away sideline kept going out. It was sketchy"

So Dallas decided it didn't want to deal with that shit and called a company in Cleveland who made the benches Dallas had brought in

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Well going for it on 4th and 1 around the 50 just blew up in Washington's face in a huge way

So to sum up

they went for it

Micah Parsons stripped sacked Taylor Heinicke

Dallas returned fumble for a TD

Heinicke was hurt on the play

Kyle Allen is now in the game

Just now, dogwelder said:

I should just stop watching and play something on the PS5

I got Dallas vs The Generics on FOX and Raiders allegedly vs. The Chiefs on CBS

it's a good morning for getting errands done.