DVDVR Message Board

Rampage 12/3/21

Technico Support

Jade’s music is peak 1996 Nitro and I love it.  Jade might be the best packaged wrestler AEW has put together from scratch.  Everything works, her look, music, Mark Stirling, her attitude.  Once she progresses in ring she’ll be really really great. I like her a lot.

• Like 6

Nese falls into the same category of guys for me which are technically pretty good to great in the ring, but lack any sort of connection with the crowd which always leaves them feeling empty and un exciting. Nese, Bryan Cage, John Morrison, Lashley (at least in the past, I’ve not seen his current run), etc.

But as someone mentioned, they make for good JTTS who can put on good matches with the 5 Star-ers of AEW to build them up.

Basically fall in the same slot as Matt Sydal, Jack Evans, Kazarian, etc.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Craig H said:

Oh, and he wrestles a generic indy style, except he poses and flexes his very middle of the pack in wrestling body. Other than that, he has nothing else going for him. 

What in the actual fuck... lol

So I'm there with you on your thoughts on his work. But this is just the most wrong sentence ever uttered on here. You think his like 4% body fat, super jacked, super ab-ed up body is middle of the pack? Wrong. Not only wrong, but like the most wrong ever lol. His work middle of the pack, okay we're on the same page. His physique middle of the pack? You're smoking crack.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

What in the actual fuck... lol

So I'm there with you on your thoughts on his work. But this is just the most wrong sentence ever uttered on here. You think his like 4% body fat, super jacked, super ab-ed up body is middle of the pack? Wrong. Not only wrong, but like the most wrong ever lol. His work middle of the pack, okay we're on the same page. His physique middle of the pack? You're smoking crack.

There's a bunch of ripped looking little dudes in wrestling. It isn't special. Abs and a muscular body just isn't unique now. What makes him any more unique than Gargano, Pac, how Ortiz has looked lately, Ciampa, Silver, etc.

2 minutes ago, Craig H said:

There's a bunch of ripped looking little dudes in wrestling. It isn't special. Abs and a muscular body just isn't unique now. What makes him any more unique than Gargano, Pac, how Ortiz has looked lately, Ciampa, Silver, etc.

Nese has a good 30 pounds of muscle over Gargano.

Pac I'll give you. He's even more jacked than Nese and just as lean.

Ciampa is very lean but not jacked at all. He looks good but no where Nese's physique.

Silver is not even in the same stratosphere as Nese. His arms are short and thick but no where near as lean or built.

Ortiz has gotten into better shape but again no-where-fucking-close to Nese. For fuck's sake Ortiz wrestles with a shirt on still. He should not be mentioned in a body guy conversations. Blasphemy lol.

1 hour ago, Craig H said:

Middle of the Pack is implying that the guy has an average body. Nese is a top tier guy body wise, doesn’t mean that there aren’t other top tier guys with amazing physiques (Pac, Cage, Ibushi, Buddy, etc)

Nese literally looks like what the perfect action figure of a wrestler would look like

Edited by eikerir
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/4/2021 at 3:38 AM, Ultimo Necro said:

I’ve said it before but Tony Nese is modern day Paul Roma. Great body.  Nothing obviously wrong in ring. But there’s just nothing to him.  

That being said I still want the Nese / Comorato Power and Glory 2 tag team.

Exactly who I had in mind, especially in the red gear. 

On 12/5/2021 at 4:43 AM, punkenhead said:

Today while trying to determine if she trains regularly with anyone competent,  I learned that Jade Cargill is married to one of my all-time favorite Cincinnati Reds players (no, it is not Chris Sabo).

Good on Pete Rose!

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, nate said:

Good on Pete Rose!

Side note when I was in line to enter the mgm grand arena for the first double or nothing, we’re basically in a shopping mall and I look over and I’m directly across from a sports card/memorabilia store. I’m looking at the storefront and there’s signs for a Pete rose signing, on that date, at that time. I look hard all the way to the back of the store and sure enough there is Pete sitting at a table by himself doing his best Virgil. Wonder what he thought of the monster line outside. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1