DVDVR Message Board

NXT 2.0 - 11/30/2021

Dolfan in NYC

Both those ladder matches were awesome.  So El Hijo de Rick Steiner is entering the peak Barry Windham second generation better than the first segment of his career already.  The ladies match was great because I was wondering how Dakota Kai was going to win, but then they had the faces going over to have the unprecedented Faces Have The Advantage In A Wargames match!  SUBVERSIVE!

KOR/Wagner vs. Legado was nice though I wish Legado had on. Feels odd they didn't with O'Reilly surely on his way out.

Kai/KLR was so good though the finish left just a bit to be desired. Still dug the action and opening brawl with both teams.

Bron/Gargano was great. Feels like Bron is only getting better and better. I'm not convinced he isn't some lab creation with how much he is taking from both his father and uncle. I do like he takes all the little Steiner snipes in stride. Still at this point they really do need to say fuck it and start calling him Steiner since they aren't pretending he is anything otherwise save his name.

• Like 2

On 12/1/2021 at 7:25 AM, Eivion said:

KOR/Wagner vs. Legado was nice though I wish Legado had on. Feels odd they didn't with O'Reilly surely on his way out.

Kai/KLR was so good though the finish left just a bit to be desired. Still dug the action and opening brawl with both teams.

Bron/Gargano was great. Feels like Bron is only getting better and better. I'm not convinced he isn't some lab creation with how much he is taking from both his father and uncle. I do like he takes all the little Steiner snipes in stride. Still at this point they really do need to say fuck it and start calling him Steiner since they aren't pretending he is anything otherwise save his name.

Can you imagine how much cooler this would be, if he was actually called Rex Steiner or Bronson Steiner?! Either way, this is definitely a guy!

• Like 1